Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
NEED FOR SPEED... Rocket Bunny x RWB???

I don't even have an xbox, but this game might make me get one. I don't know how many of you guys play video games, but this looks so sick, I'm seeing tra kyoto kitted 180sx, tra kyoto frs/gt86, RWB Porsche, and a new mustang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #2
Aesthetics45
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Aesthetics45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo slice View Post
I don't even have an xbox, but this game might make me get one. I don't know how many of you guys play video games, but this looks so sick, I'm seeing tra kyoto kitted 180sx, tra kyoto frs/gt86, RWB Porsche, and a new mustang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

ROCKET BUNNY EVERYTHING!!!

Aesthetics45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nice Hakusoka.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Shaky camera garbage is so 1999 blair witch project.
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:40 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Here comes CAPT Buzzkill:

This game is going to spawn even more fuckboys. The RocketBunny overload is a telltale sign. It's like they're trying to say this:

"Hey I know we only catered to supercars in the past but we secretly love Japanese cars. No no no we PROMISE. Didn't you see the S13, S14, S15, Hako, RWB, RocketBunny, Zilvia Special, normal-man cars? We're still hip!"
Old 05-21-2015, 05:48 PM   #6
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection

NFS hired this dude:

http://iconosquare.com/the_kyza

Derek King's wet dream:

!! you think 19x13.5j trailer wheels will be available in game?
Old 05-21-2015, 06:05 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i wonder if we can install mis-matched panels, boso pipes and spray paint hoonigan stickers for extra rep points in this game?
Old 05-21-2015, 07:04 PM   #8
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i wonder if we can install mis-matched panels, boso pipes and spray paint hoonigan stickers for extra rep points in this game?
Couldn't you do that on NFS: Prostreet

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:06 PM   #9
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DriftingBrandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
In all seriousness. I wouldn't mind mix matched panels and bozo pipes. I enjoy missile looking cars. F me right? I just can't wait to stance 180's and skylines and chat online all day and night
Old 05-21-2015, 07:53 PM   #10
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Here comes CAPT Buzzkill:

This game is going to spawn even more fuckboys. The RocketBunny overload is a telltale sign. It's like they're trying to say this:

"Hey I know we only catered to supercars in the past but we secretly love Japanese cars. No no no we PROMISE. Didn't you see the S13, S14, S15, Hako, RWB, RocketBunny, Zilvia Special, normal-man cars? We're still hip!"
To be fair though, other NFS games in recent years have had a lot of RWB stuff and they focus heavily on branding with companies like Speedhunters and Fatlace. The last NFS game I bought was The Run which came out in 2011 (completely linear, uninspired, non-customizable shit by the way) and basically every car including the Hako and their own rendition of Matt Powers' green & purple '09 S14 was plastered with branding like illest and Speedhunters. Plus, the original NFS Underground series just went with the flow of the massive invader-style kits and neon-everything the way Hot Import Nights and similar events were at the time. The whole Rocket Bunny/Liberty Walk overfender fuckboy phase is already very well known in the current modified car scene and they're just going along with it in the new game.
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #11
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazBrandon View Post
In all seriousness. I wouldn't mind mix matched panels and bozo pipes. I enjoy missile looking cars. F me right? I just can't wait to stance 180's and skylines and chat online all day and night
yea, thats what im talkin about
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:23 PM   #12
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo slice View Post
yea, thats what im talkin about
Now I cry. RIP Paul *uhuhuhuh*
From the heart: (not nfs but practically he same thing) in midnight club la. I would race hours and hours to get cash to waste on building POS tuners and then selling hem dirt cheap and building them again. In 2014 I spent so many hours with my buddy's in a game that came out in like 2009. It is the all around experience and finding your crowed. Call it your way but for me. Missle 240 over a Lamborghini all day. .
Old 05-21-2015, 08:33 PM   #13
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
heh need for speed is still in their ricer ways I see. Good to see nothing has changed since 2003 lol. What a joke.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:46 PM   #14
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
heh need for speed is still in their ricer ways I see. Good to see nothing has changed since 2003 lol. What a joke.
Question for you. Would you rather have ricey habits played on a game or on the streets?
Old 05-21-2015, 09:10 PM   #15
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like a fun arcade style game with cars that are popular in today's tuner culture. I don't think it'll create any more fanbois. I mean, if they're scene kids, they're already scene kids. Maybe it'll start some scene kids younger, but I don't really think it'll make things any worse. The s-chassis is already zip-tied and mismatch paneled up.

can't wait to see all the need4speed purist...about an arcade style video game...that's a game...to be played on game console...that won't affect the course of anything ever.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #16
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
I am hyped for this game, personally.

PS4 especially is void of good drifting games, Driveclub and PC are too stiff in drifting, eh - love the grip experience for both but drifting physics suck.

I haven't bought a NFS game since Ps2 days as they all drive like balls since and offer little to no customization. Underground series, regardless of riceyness, was one of the first games to offer up deep customization and free-roaming. Also helped put drifting into modern pop-culture and tuning (yes, well aware GT and RR did it long before but not quite the same popculture success IMO).

It looks like we are getting decent free-roaming, a shift back to tuning rather than exotics, and also a refocusing on drifting which I gladly await.

Haven't been hyped for NFS in a long while, happily am for this one.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:54 PM   #17
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
NFS Underground was the game that introduced me to the 240sx back in 2003? 2004? I never looked back from then on.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:09 PM   #18
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
To be fair though, other NFS games in recent years have had a lot of RWB stuff and they focus heavily on branding with companies like Speedhunters and Fatlace.
Speedhunters is owned by EA...
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:51 AM   #19
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
fuhhhh....

now I need to buy a ps4

underground was the best need for speed games. I think that's what got me into imports when I was young.
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:19 AM   #20
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazBrandon View Post
i believe that! explains so much.

if they make this essentially an updated version of underground 2 i'm going to be all about it. i just hope rocketbunny shit isn't plastered all over the fucking place and that they have real legit aero and not just one size fits all no-name aero like they've always done. that's all i ask.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:14 PM   #21
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Forza horizon 2. Nuff said.

Was in a room two nights ago and we had 8 people street drifting. Soo sick.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:46 PM   #22
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Shouldn't this be in Off Topic? These games always look & sound pretty, but I'm just not a fan of arcadey racers. They're all flash with no substance and no real reward. Sims for me only, hence my name - Simulation Mode. Interested in Project Cars for PS4, but so far, I haven't seen anything that beats Asetto Corsa.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #23
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

It seems like project cars is a let down. I don't own it but a lot of you tubers can't drive to save their lives. The handling must suck butt.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #24
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^I find that most video game reviewers suck shit at simualtion racing games. I would not base my opinion on that. But Project Cars tiny car list does disappoint me. It has virtually none of the 90's JDM cars I spend most of my virtual time in.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:50 PM   #25
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Forza has it hands down. The tuning is awesome
I don't have high hopes for forza6 however..
Old 05-22-2015, 05:21 PM   #26
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Forza is the winner, as far as console racing sims go. But when you include PC racing sims? Holy shit, Assetto Corsa is the way to go. Played it alot at a buddy's house... Now playing Turismo or Forza make me feel dead inside.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:29 PM   #27
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
sim racers are cool but sometimes i want to switch it up and just drive around an urban open world in a customized car, and do a little street racing as opposed to driving around tsukuba for the bajillionth time.

the street racing gaming market has been dead for some time so it's cool to see need for speed try to revive a dead racing genre.

hope EA doesn't mess it up like they usually do.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:18 AM   #28
DatCamber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
DatCamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
And the fact that Noriyaro is helping with development.. yes, please.
DatCamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:36 AM   #29
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka24Power View Post
Speedhunters is owned by EA...
I know, and I wasn't trying to make a point about how there's too much SH/Fatlace branding in the game. I was just saying that this game is really more of the same from EA, and Dizz had said that it'd start even more fuckboys on the path to doing shitty modifications to their Civics and dreaming of played-out RB V1 kits on FR-S' they can't even afford but I don't think their ricey mentality will be any more significant than it's been in the past few years
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:31 AM   #30
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
The Underground series was awesome, but Most Wanted was my favorite in the series. Nothing beats the Blacklist story mode
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote