Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #91
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post

Not for an S-chassis, but it's going into MY s-chassis.
Is this a badge or spark plug cover or something?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #92
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no sir, if you look closely the turn signal on my old car extends all the way:

while on my new car:

there is a gap, ill take a pic of the actual fog light delete when i get home.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #93
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ahh yes

i see what you mean now..that looks really cool.

not sure where you can find those though
Old 09-07-2007, 03:09 PM   #94
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
Is this a badge or spark plug cover or something?
It's a replacement badge for the RB20det spark plug cover. 2 liter 24 valve
Old 10-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #95
rongfk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
rongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond reputerongfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i suppose these are rare. they are jdm power folding mirrors... but with jdm aero-visors. they have a small duct that catches air and routs it on to the mirrors. got them off a car at g speed corp. hook up..

Ronnie...

for sale: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193169

-1990 s13 hb w/all jdm 180sx goodies... gone to fresno
-1985 ae86 gts turbo... going threw a heart transplant
-1963 euro ragtop bug... asleep in the garage

Luv 2 Build, Luv 2 Show, Luv 2 Cruise!....
rongfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:06 PM   #96
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

NT03RR 18x9.5 +15 off R34 Grp-N spec GTR.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:43 PM   #97
RYAN_S-14
Zilvia Junkie

RYAN_S-14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RYAN_S-14
rear ws wiper

RYAN_S-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:38 PM   #98
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have a Dart Izumi exhaust on my S13, dunno if it's actually authentic, but it better be for the price I paid.

I also have Volk Racing Payton Place Queen II rims. 16x8+13 16x9 +13. I've never seen anyone with these, ever. Never seen any other Payton Place rims as a matter of fact. I had the matching valve caps, but some fucker stole them off the car! That's why I keep the center caps in my room. lol

Old 10-21-2007, 07:47 PM   #99
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
hks technomagnesio wheels .....

camera is broken until i can get another one.

btw those of you with the zenki s14 headlight delete. its was made by Ms factory.

My exhaust. I have no idea what brand/model it is. I think it might be HKS because of the 4-bolt flange. the muffler tip is 11.5inches by itself. the diameter is 5-inches.

oh yah Hippo Sleek LED tail-lights

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014

Last edited by sideview_180sx; 10-21-2007 at 08:13 PM..
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 PM   #100
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Silly/dumb Kewwwwyyyy.
That cf trunk is probably VIS...fiberglass with 2 layers of CF...

show me a CF hood, door, or trunk that doesn't have fiberglass layers under it, they are still alot lighter than OEM, which serves it's purpose if I'm not mistaken, I'd take one if I had the funds right now, rare or not.

Anyone have a cool box? "presented by Nissan"

purpose of this (for anyone who doesn't know) cut holes into the a/c duct above your glove box and route cool air into this box that cools drinks, crackers, you get the idea.

Copped it free from a friend who was throwing it away, (not smart) and it will be going in my RHD project when I'm done.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #101
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
that box is so cool
Old 10-23-2007, 12:55 PM   #102
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Moton coilovers for S13 - guess I'm probably the only guy on here with them?
Currently running Hyperco 2.25 ID springs (6" free length) w/ the Moton

S&W weld-in chromoly 8point cage for S13 application.
Not too rare but haven't seen anybody post up pics of it yet.

Work S1 w/ one-off color from the factory (dark bronze from work emotion)

Avant-Garde exhaust from team slipstream in Japan.
Only one in US I'm sure...

Bride FX bracket (non-adjustable FIA approved aluminum + steel).
These are real nice, had to hammer floor down a little since it mounts so low.

Yanack solid aluminum steering rack bushings.
These things kick f@#king ass.

And a picture of my car when I first bought it.
Rare sight to see a completely stock 240 now.

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 PM   #103
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
oh shit handle.....

Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #104
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZGTE View Post

And a picture of my car when I first bought it.
Rare sight to see a completely stock 240 now.

gahh she was still a virgin, i miss her
Old 10-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #105
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Hmm.. Roof..
Old 10-26-2007, 11:52 AM   #106
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

Super Made dashmat. I'm going to send it to a interior shop and have a copy made out of black fur or just get that one altered to be black fur....

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:33 PM   #107
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZGTE View Post
Avant-Garde exhaust from team slipstream in Japan.
Only one in US I'm sure...

My buddy had one on his coupe he sold a couple months back, definitely rare, but not the ONLY one in the US

Old 10-27-2007, 11:09 AM   #108
*Kung Fu Grip*

*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to *Kung Fu Grip*
pretty sure these are Chargespeed C/f Headlight Covers,rare in the US??

*Kung Fu Grip* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #109
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
More Bling....

ARC Radiator, Tommy Kiara Shift Knob, C's Short Shifter, and a set of Aero Catch Hood Pins that are not so rare.

HKS Kansai Rear Wing... super guchi... always thought this was ugly as hell... only Kansai had a really ugly S14 rocking the wing and really bad camera angles. Yes, the hose is hold it on for pics, and yes Paint is comming soon!!

Peace
Drew
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:49 AM   #110
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
too many non-rare parts, stupid questions that should be PMs and other dumb stuff deleted!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #111
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
SSR LONG CHAMP wheels on the left
and some sweet rims designed by keiichi tsuchyia, but i don't know who actually manufactured them:

and, with no pictures yet, FAT RACING strut tower bars (never heard of that company), JDM power folding mirrors, digital climate control...

by the way, my car itself should be the first 180SX in germany...

oh yeah, mine also has the "oh shit" handle on the passenger side...finally...people who were riding in the passenger seat of my 200SX always complained why there is no handle...NOW those people are satisfied
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #112
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
classic volks

rare jdm papertowel dispenser
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #113
drift_jdm
Leaky Injector

drift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nicedrift_jdm is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
SSR LONG CHAMP wheels on the left
and some sweet rims designed by keiichi tsuchyia, but i don't know who actually manufactured them:

and, with no pictures yet, FAT RACING strut tower bars (never heard of that company), JDM power folding mirrors, digital climate control...

by the way, my car itself should be the first 180SX in germany...

oh yeah, mine also has the "oh shit" handle on the passenger side...finally...people who were riding in the passenger seat of my 200SX always complained why there is no handle...NOW those people are satisfied
the gold tsuchiya rims are made by a company modia, the model is KS-05, and they arent that rare... i rock a set w/ crappy honda offsets, and i know of at least 5 more ppl around with them...
drift_jdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #114
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
OEM Optional Aero Bumper with *Optional* fog lights...

Not S13 or S14 but I have seen them swapped in each...

R33 GTR Nismo Cluster with LCD display +/- $1000 (Anyone have info on this?)

***THESE ARE NOT MY PARTS***JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WHAT I FOUND WITH YOU***

Last edited by ki_JDM_ds; 12-26-2007 at 10:34 PM..
ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #115
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I was not aware there were actual optional foglights for the Aero Bumper. Cool stuff.

Let me know if you're willing to part with them.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:50 PM   #116
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Fine, I guess these aren't rare, even though someone above me posted it.

Last edited by Teddy; 12-04-2007 at 03:04 PM..
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:47 PM   #117
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
MHT Chicanes. 18x9+0, 18x10+0 only set ever built. period.

OEM S13 leather glove box door:
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:05 AM   #118
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
Maybe not JDM, but I haven't seen another 240sx with BBS style E26 magnesium GT2 wheels.
Old 12-09-2007, 05:21 AM   #119
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
yea the green HID's aren't that rare...

maybe there's only 2 of us with green?

WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:29 AM   #120
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
work emitz
super duper rare
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote