Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #271
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
First off, I've had nothing but good experience with Enjuku!

I recently ordered a set of Crower cams for my KA rebuild, I actually found them cheaper somewhere else first, so I e-mailed and simply said that I had found the same cams cheaper from another company. I mentioned that I had done plenty of business with them before, and would like to continue to if they could work on the price. Not only did they meet the price, they beat it by $20! When I requested 2 day shipping so I could get my KA back in my car asap they even discounted the shipping! Parts + shipping I still got out less than the retail price on these!

Thanks for the great customer service guys! Keep it up! You've def earned a customer for life!

-Matt
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #272
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
[QUOTE=tengo240;5230686]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Please reach out to me directly - [email protected] so i can get your issues resolved.

It is unfortunate that we have no control over manufacturers delays, and we the dealer get the shit end of the stick.

We process hundreds of orders a day and have a staff of 20 people. We do our absolute best to take care of all of our customers, unfortunately sometimes people make mistakes and drop the ball. But, we do what we have to, to make it right.

As for the issue you feel you have with the VIS Hood. From my understanding VIS purchased the molds from Dmax, to be able to produce that hood. The product shipped directly from VIS. You are welcome to call them if you have an issue with the hood.

+1 on the frsports . enjuku is a letdown.they lost two packages and i called about the shipping and they dont even know if they are dealing with fed ex or ups. super lame
Tyler,

We are working on your issue However, to say "WE" lost your package is pretty inaccurate. Your shipments were sent and Delivered. If the packages were lost, that is the "CARRIERS" fault and nothing to do with Enjuku. Which is why Fedex, UPS, DHL, Etc.. all carry insurance for the shipments.

Either way we help our customers get it resolved as quickly as possible, with as little headache as possible./

Sincerely,
Ken Harrison
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #273
Drink&Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drink&Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drink&Drift
Dont understand how anyone can post anything bad about this place.,

Enjuku Racing is an Awesome company, they have some of the most knowledged and friendly people and best prices. Alex always helps me out, and goes out of his way to make sure i get my parts on time.

I wouldn't shop anywhere else!
Drink&Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #274
-SpOoLiN-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
-SpOoLiN- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Have spent countless money with enjuku. Have never had an issue with my order. And have always came in with decent shipping time. Will continue to buy from them.
-SpOoLiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #275
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
joeapple8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I placed an order for g33 wheels early august, on the g33 wheel page of enjuku said eta date (which was later removed) of late august. So I figured I hope on the pre-order since eta was close.
I emailed them a week later (8/29) to get a response saying it would be another two to three weeks before the wheels arrived at enjuku, fair enough.
(9/8) another email saying 1 - 2 weeks eta
It is now close to the end of September and I get this classic response of two to three weeks.

This is really unacceptable
joeapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 09:15 AM   #276
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeapple8 View Post
I placed an order for g33 wheels early august, on the g33 wheel page of enjuku said eta date (which was later removed) of late august. So I figured I hope on the pre-order since eta was close.
I emailed them a week later (8/29) to get a response saying it would be another two to three weeks before the wheels arrived at enjuku, fair enough.
(9/8) another email saying 1 - 2 weeks eta
It is now close to the end of September and I get this classic response of two to three weeks.

This is really unacceptable
Joeapple8,

I am deeply sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. Please understand that we have zero control over manufacturers back orders and that we are mere messengers for the manufacturers in these situations. Square wheels temporarily discontinued the G33 wheel and recently decided to start production back up for this model. To produce thousands of these wheels at a time is no easy task for any manufacturer and unfortunately schedules; deadlines, ETAs sometimes get pushed back. These are things that are completely out of our control as a retailer and all we can do is to keep our customers updated as best we could.

Currently, we were told the shipment should during the 2nd week of October. Keep in mind, this is an ETA - an ESTIMATED time of arrival and IS subject to change. Our deepest apologies for the delay Joe. Know that we value you as a customer and absolutely hate to disappoint. We wish to do business with you many times again in the near future. We hope that this one instance does not deter you from buying from us again. If you have any further question or concerns, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Sam@EnjukuRacing

1-888-SR20DET
[email protected]

Old 09-25-2014, 03:06 PM   #277
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted_bren View Post
Round 2- ended up getting into an accident in my s14 kouki, i order a VIS carbonfiber OEM hood. They call me 4 days later to tell me that it is on extended backorder and offer a free upgrade to me, so i go ahead and pull the trigger on the VIS DMAX hood. After about a week and a half of waiting i open the box and all looks good before the driver leaves. Come to find out when I fully remove it from the packaging it's a crude knock off hood! Not anywhere near the VIS quality!! It had a crudely placed sticker that fell off, certain imperfections in the carbon wrapping, the hinge is no where close to lining up, and its complete fitment is horrible. When trying to get it to fit on the car i HAVE to run hood spacers or it hits on the strut towers, and top of HAVING to run hood pins! I ended having to use the hood (damn glad i have an amazing body man who could make it work) because i need my DD back up
I don't follow this thread much, but even though this was posted a year ago, I had a good laugh at seeing the words "VIS" and "quality" being used together in the same sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:01 PM   #278
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
Made an order over the summer, received no email about my order for a week, and did still did not receive tracking or a response until I sent them an email. I was told one of the parts I ordered was on "backorder" and would take 3-4 more weeks to arrive.

I decided to just refund the order and order the other parts that were "in stock"

their website said that they refunded both orders but the money was not actually refunded to me, I also only wanted my first order refunded but I understand that that was a mistake.

I sent 3 emails over the course of a few days explaining the situation with screenshots and such but was completely ignored by CS. I was tired of waiting with NO response so I filed a dispute on paypal. After I filed the dispute I received a response in less than an hour and my money was refunded by paypal.

I asked the rep why I only got a response after filing a dispute but never got a response to that either.

TLDR: Enjuku was happy to keep my money if I forgot about it or just said fuck it, and just because it says "In stock" on the website you may not receive the item or an explanation without a hassle and long wait.

If you pay for an item that is "in stock" then pay for "X day shipping" the item should be in stock and sent in a reasonable amount of time. If not you should at least be notified.
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #279
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink&Drift View Post
Dont understand how anyone can post anything

In the car business or any business, you can't make everyone happy.

They might have 3,000+ happy customers, but 50 or so pissed off ones.

Most of the time a happy customer won't go out of his way to compliment a business, but a pissed off customer will do everything in their power to say something negative about it. That is including going out of their way to hurt someone over nothing, just because they are a shitty human being.

Just remember - There is always two sides to a story.

Gotta just stride forward and keep doing positive shit.

Enjuku is solid and delivers. You are dealing with custom aftermarket automotive parts, not a pizza or chipotle burrito.

PS - How unfortunate is it to have a terrorist get named after their brand of merchandise?
Hilariously awesome timing I guess.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #280
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Enjuku is a legit business. Probably one of the most professional stores that specializes in aftermarket part sales for S-chassis if not the most professional. I bought my wheels and SPL suspension arms set from Enjuku and their customer service was always helpful and matched competitor prices whenever I inquired, sometimes offered me an even better price. I will be purchasing my HKS Sport Exhaust and pretty much any little part I want new from them because they always go out of their way to help customers.

I even accidentally ordered a set of Square aluminum type 2 lugnuts thinking they were locking lugs and they have offered me the option to send it back for credit for what I bought it for. Keep doing what you're doing Enjuku, haters gonna hate!
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #281
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Prok0
Stuckey thanks for the kind words, also let me know if you want to exchange those for a different locking set or be credited, I dont believe I received a reply
Old 10-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #282
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prok0 View Post
Stuckey thanks for the kind words, also let me know if you want to exchange those for a different locking set or be credited, I dont believe I received a reply
I'll probably end up sending them in and getting some credit off my next purchase for the exhaust and hood release cable, just waiting for my paycheck to come in around the end of next week. I'll send them out before then as well. Thanks so much guys, appreciate all the help
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #283
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Prok0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enoughProk0 will become famous soon enough
Sounds good sir!
Old 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM   #284
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Really you guys have me wait 2 months after I submit my order and now you are just gonna leave my 600 dollar order in front of my house on a main street without having me sign for it? good job.

I hope there is insurance on it.

I will never order from Enjuku ever again, shitty customer service, always blaming other people but them selves, such as the manufacture, or the shipper, obviously when you send out a parcel that is worth more than 300 dollars you would want signature confirmation...

Any one who buys and sell can tell you that a lost package is bad, especially when you don't have a signature confirmation or a delivery confirmation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lco70rCVdko

Happens all the damn time, and happens too damn often, I've read other people here also have had their package lost, guess what? not enjukus fault...
Old 10-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #285
Drink&Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drink&Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drink&Drift
Quote:
Really you guys have me wait 2 months after I submit my order and now you are just gonna leave my 600 dollar order in front of my house on a main street without having me sign for it? good job.

I hope there is insurance on it.

I will never order from Enjuku ever again, shitty customer service, always blaming other people but them selves, such as the manufacture, or the shipper, obviously when you send out a parcel that is worth more than 300 dollars you would want signature confirmation...

Any one who buys and sell can tell you that a lost package is bad, especially when you don't have a signature confirmation or a delivery confirmation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lco70rCVdko

Happens all the damn time, and happens too damn often, I've read other people here also have had their package lost, guess what? not enjukus fault...
Sorry for your loss, but Enjuku doesnt know you live on a main road, in fact, they don't google street view every address they send to and make a risk assesment based on how visible your front door is. its your own responsibility as a buyer to ask for delivery confirmation

I have been in the online sales/logistics business for over 5 years and i don't know of any company that ships with delivery confirmation as standard.

this problem can easily be solved by shipping to a work address or somewhere where there is always somebody to take the package, or ask for signature confirmation.
Drink&Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #286
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drink&Drift View Post
Sorry for your loss, but Enjuku doesnt know you live on a main road, in fact, they don't google street view every address they send to and make a risk assesment based on how visible your front door is. its your own responsibility as a buyer to ask for delivery confirmation

I have been in the online sales/logistics business for over 5 years and i don't know of any company that ships with delivery confirmation as standard.

this problem can easily be solved by shipping to a work address or somewhere where there is always somebody to take the package, or ask for signature confirmation.
Spent 20 minutes with UPS, They're gonna hold my package.

They don't need to know, tell me why every time I order any thing on AMAZON or EBAY that cost more than 100 dollars I would have to sign other wise UPS or FEDEX won't leave it in front of my house?

If Enjuku has had problems of lost packages in the past, why don't they ensure that they fix that problem by having signature confirmation?

Anyway, I'll make sure I pay my state taxes and order from FR SPORT from now on.

the 60 dollars off from state tax wasn't worth the headache.

I've dealt with online sales here and on many other forums, I've never had an issue with a lost package because all of them had delivery confirmation or signature confirmation (don't cost an arm and leg) via USPS, now I know that they might not always use USPS, it's always a good choice to have delivery confirmation, especially after having a problem of LOST packages, and unhappy customers.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #287
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Ordered a fuel pump from them recently... order processed, shipped, received within 5 days.

They're good people in my personal experience. I didn't receive instructions with the fuel pump, but it's a pretty simple swap anyways.
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 01:52 PM   #288
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Spent 20 minutes with UPS, They're gonna hold my package.

They don't need to know, tell me why every time I order any thing on AMAZON or EBAY that cost more than 100 dollars I would have to sign other wise UPS or FEDEX won't leave it in front of my house?

If Enjuku has had problems of lost packages in the past, why don't they ensure that they fix that problem by having signature confirmation?

Anyway, I'll make sure I pay my state taxes and order from FR SPORT from now on.

the 60 dollars off from state tax wasn't worth the headache.

I've dealt with online sales here and on many other forums, I've never had an issue with a lost package because all of them had delivery confirmation or signature confirmation (don't cost an arm and leg) via USPS, now I know that they might not always use USPS, it's always a good choice to have delivery confirmation, especially after having a problem of LOST packages, and unhappy customers.
Was the package delivered and stolen or held? If there is an issue please let myself or one of the sales reps here know and we can easily contact UPS on your behalf and have the package held at a local sort facility, attempt to have it re-delivered, or file a claim if it was lost and get you taken care of immediately.

From your post though I cant tell if your package was stolen because you stated later it was held? The video referenced was from 2013?

The majority of our customers work 9-5 and we have had countless issues in the past with packages being returned, or customers having to wait extra days, drive to sort facilities, etc in order to receive their packages since they were not present to sign for them. Due to these issues we decided to ship the majority of packages without signature required unless the customer requests otherwise.

The point is we are not Amazon, we are not eBay, and we are proud of that. We are a small business who employs a handful of car enthusiasts, and we do our best to fulfill every order as quickly and efficiently as we can. Unfortunately we do not have quite the financial backing of Amazon, and are not as in control of the supply chain as they are, so there are some limitations.

If you have an issue with the shipment of a package by all means please contact us and we can take the appropriate steps to get it resolved. All to often people will hop online without speaking to a representative to work through the issues in the appropriate manner. If we do not receive any input, once it leaves our warehouse or a manufacturers warehouse, we assume that it will be delivered properly to you. Whether it was a shipping mistake on our end, or if there was an issue with the shipper, we will take the steps to get things taken care of.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #289
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Ordered all my V8 swap parts from Enjuku, had a great experience (AS ALWAYS) and of course got hooked up for buying so much all at once!

Thanks again guys!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:09 PM   #290
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Im not here to argue, or tell you how to run a business. I wanted to express how my sale went on a review forum.

I waited 2 months for my wheels im not about to wait another week because they were left in front of my door because as a shipper you didnt require signature on a parcel valued over 300... I called ur 888sr20det number and spoke with a cs rep asking if he could do any thing about having the package held at a local facility but he said theres nothing he can do on his end, and I would have to contact ups my self... ended up spending 20 minutes on the phone to get that done. I mean you tell you customers to reach out to you but yet turn them away when they do. Unacceptable. I wont be naming any names but I called right after you guys came back from lunch, maybe you had some bad food?
Old 10-07-2014, 08:16 AM   #291
Prok0
Zilvia Junkie

I appreciate the input on your order, I'm sending you a PM to try to get some more details on the situation so we can avoid this sort of issue in the future.

We also have a message out to our website team to see if an additional tab or button can be added to give the customers the option of choosing the option that best fits their needs/schedule (signature required or not required) prior to check out.

Without input and constructive criticism we couldn't improve, hopefully these scenarios will be avoided in the very near future.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:21 AM   #292
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
constructive criticism: If your items are not in stock do not list them on your website as "in stock". When somebody orders that "In stock" item that is actually in china for weeks, at least inform them of the situation, rather than waiting for the customer contact you.

It is your fault when this happens, ive seen you guys blame it on shipping, suppliers, etc. In my experience with FRSport, EliteJDM, ebay they never put an item on "backorder" after you paid for it.

Also replying to emails would also be nice
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #293
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Stiveno,
Our website does not show stock on any items.
That is something we have been looking into finding a solution to for years but due to the complexity of the business it is VERY difficult to find software capable of accomplishing what we need that is also within reach to a small business. Without going too in-depth, essentially we would need to not only have our wholesale, online, and walk-in sales services integrated, but we would need to have over 500 upstream manufacturers and vendors integrate and use the same inventory tracking software in order to get a true live and active inventory system such as Amazon or other large e-retailers.

I will admit the notification process does need streamlining, and we are working towards developing a better system of notifying customers of back orders on existing orders, but in some situations when we are not notified of the back order by the various vendors/manufacturers we assume the packages ship in a timely fashion until we double check with the appropriate party on the status of the order.

For items that are known to be on a very extended back order we do try to update the website with an ETA, or make them unavailable to purchase, but unfortunately we cannot do this on all items (There are over 15,000 unique SKU's on the website, many with unique sub part numbers).

We did notice this issue and added a step to the check out process that explains not all items are in stock, and for urgent shipments, or to clarify if items are in stock, we encourage customers to call or e-mail us for stock checks.

Also, after briefly checking some of the other vendors in the industry I noticed that the majority do not show stock quantity, and only a select few have an "availability tab" which gives a reasonably vague statement such as "usually ships within a few business days"

With that being said, we do greatly appreciate the input and have added an option upon check out to ship signature required for individuals who would like to do so to address JoeApple's concerns, and will continue to work on streamlining other order processes based on your suggestions.

Thank you!
[email protected]

Old 06-03-2015, 11:17 PM   #294
Mattsx

Mattsx is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this is an old post but was looking at enjuku reviews and just wanted to say that they have given me great service when i ordered my exhaust, it's still on back order but they have msg'd me every week making sure that this is still cool with me and gave me a 20$ gift card for my next purchase. Will definitely be using this site again very soon.
Mattsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 12:59 AM   #295
SidewaysS13ka
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
SidewaysS13ka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i would deal with enjuku any day of the week. ive gotten direct emails from wesley an enjuku rep and they are hands down the best 240 parts company, along with frsport and nissanparts.com, these companies know the 240 game. hands down reputable companies
Old 06-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #296
new2240s

new2240s is an unknown quantity at this point
Just want to say how great Enjuku is. I just bought a catco cat from them and the customer service was awesome. The cats were in stock but the flanges needed to be welded on and they got that taken care of and the cat shipped within a week.

Great service, keep it up.
new2240s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #297
Harrythook

Harrythook is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered a clutch kit from Enjuku based on the positive comments I heard from people (in real life, not on a forum). I received this email from them, a bit scary:
Quote:
Thank you for your recent order with Enjuku Racing. We wanted to let you know that some of your items have been shipped directly from the manufacturer to you. This is done as a courtesy to our customers to help decrease shipping times. Tracking will be updated on your order, as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Please note that sometimes you will receive the products before we are able to update the tracking.
I have never bought anything from an online store and not received a tracking#. I have been screwed by a certain "un-named" motorsports company that I bought race parts from for the motocross bikes.
I sent off an email asking for information, lets see how this turns out.
Harrythook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:18 AM   #298
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Harry, if you call or shoot us an e-mail with your order number we can get the tracking information over to you if you have not already received it.

If you had ordered a SPEC clutch many are built to order and take 1-2 days on the build time so we send that e-mail to keep you in the loop during the build process.
[email protected]

Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #299
Harrythook

Harrythook is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Harry, if you call or shoot us an e-mail with your order number we can get the tracking information over to you if you have not already received it.

If you had ordered a SPEC clutch many are built to order and take 1-2 days on the build time so we send that e-mail to keep you in the loop during the build process.
This is what I call excellent customer service. After I posted this I shot an e-mail to Enjuku asking for a tracking number. Today by lunchtime I received an e-mail from Gregg with a tracking number and an e-mail from Enjuku updating my order status to reflect same tracking number. And another note saying that they are shipping some extra stickers for my trailer!
So price right inline, customer service top 10, and I should have it 2 days ahead of what I expected. Not the same as the old days, when I needed a part for my 69 Road Runner I would hit my local speed shop. But we did not have the internet (or cell phones) back then, so I guess this is the new instant gratification method.

You ROCK Enjuku!!

(EDIT: Lovely box of clutch parts on my porch when I got home from work today!!)

Last edited by Harrythook; 06-11-2015 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: added delivery
Harrythook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:59 AM   #300
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We're glad to hear you received everything, and thank you for the kind words!
[email protected]