Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #61
MsSilvia

Trader Rating: (0)
MsSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking nooby

hello my name is greg. I live on the east coast and own a s14 sr'd 240 (s13blktp). Still have a lot to learn and heard this is the site.....hope to see ya on the road.
MsSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2006, 12:38 AM   #62
redwolf

redwolf is an unknown quantity at this point
nooby 2

Hello,

From Kansas...Yes Kansas .. Leawood Kansas ..been a fan of the honda prelude for ever...kneeling towards the s14s and the 15s loving them day by day by day by day ....lot to learn I think I came to the right place...hope to get one soon just hard to find one when you are in KANSAS ....
good luck to everyone and Happy New year......
redwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 06:35 AM   #63
ninjai

ninjai is an unknown quantity at this point
what up
I am the proud owner of a ca18 89 240sx with silvia front end conversion (soon to be completed)

mods so far
s15 t28
180sx ca18 vlsd
spec stage 2 clutch
rebuilt ca18
550 injectors
chipped ecu
nismo jtc wheels
soon to buy silk road coilovers

The car looks very chopshop-ish right now. Plans are to get it running correctly. Pull everything back out for paint & necessary body work
ninjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:51 AM   #64
thinkmonkey

thinkmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
New Old School

I'm Dave, and I was just banished from NWN after 3 years of loyalty and I'm pissed. Well, because of that and because I'm in the middle of the timing set on my KA24DE, the D being the real bitch because that means the pan comes off. Should have pulled the motor...

I'm the second owner of a gray '93 240sx coupe, I had to take the pink pinstripes off when I bought the car. It was my dream platform to build off of; 5spd, NO ac/pw/pl, no mods, factory serviced, clean as hell, 75k miles. I've put on 55k myself and I'm all about clean clean clean when it comes to everything. Almost my mods are suspension/weight related, sans a few mods to the airbox/fan/shroud/AIV and some other things to make her easier to work on. I LOVE TIRES. Anybody who runs ES100's in the front and federals in the back is a fool in my book, that's how I crashed her 3 years ago and I learned from that (entire rear suspension procured from NWN guys)

I run Falken Rt-615's and Toyo Proxes RA-1's, all in 15". I'm always looking for a softer compound that still has full tread depth and doesn't require heatcycling/shaving for the dry.

I live in Seattle WA, RIP NWN. I will miss you.

-Dave
thinkmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:45 AM   #65
jdms14_silvia
Leaky Injector

jdms14_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow ok lets try this again, im new here and so i posted a intro and got flamed already because i didnt see this forum. anyways im moving over here from NWN as well. made some good friends on there, hopefully they're on here as well.. anyways a lil bout me

live in the seattle area
own a s14 w/ sr

hope to see y'all on the boards
jdms14_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:09 AM   #66
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
what up jdms14-silvia!! didn't wanna pay for nwn huh? i prob wont either but am thining about it. welcome to zilvia man! this place has a LOT of haters so beware, haha
Old 01-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #67
thinkmonkey

thinkmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah this place seems to be hate central, shit. I wish we had a parallel NW place to post at.

-Dave
thinkmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 01:08 PM   #68
jdms14_silvia
Leaky Injector

jdms14_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey S14xman I Remember You From The Last Gg Meet For Nwn.. Anyways Thanks For The Greetings. Ill Beware Of Haters.. Good To Keep In Touch
jdms14_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:58 PM   #69
phantom702

phantom702 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to phantom702
Hi, I'm Mark. I live in Vegas and I'm on a bunch of other forums, (vegasdrift, nv240sx, vegasrotary, driftcentral) I came here cuz I came here alot before for the engine faq's just never posted. I drive a 90 coupe, witch is a POS at the moment but on its way. I'm planning a swap and just need to figure out what engine to replace the KA with.
btw, I'm a myspace whore too. www.myspace.com/driftphantom
please be my friend! lol

Peace,
Mark
phantom702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #70
EDGERYDR

EDGERYDR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to EDGERYDR
RB

new to the site...no experience under the hood...looking to get educated so i know what the mechnic is talkin about got my 1st 240 a yr ago and already doing a rb swap in feb.... thanks for any help
EDGERYDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 07:08 PM   #71
tripleb

tripleb is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to tripleb Send a message via Yahoo to tripleb
i am josh in michigan, i drive a 21 year old 300zx, and i am a drifter in training
as evrybody else in my club drives DSM's basically and EVO 8's
Old 01-05-2006, 12:20 AM   #72
caturboninja

caturboninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to caturboninja
im telly. i live in bronx new york. i drive a 1989 240sx xe coupe. i do all my own work/mods. yes i drift and i have been dooing it since ive had my saab 9000 in 92'. yes its fun. see how close you can get to the parked cars at a 90 degree angle!! yeee haw.
caturboninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:01 AM   #73
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
s13 1991 hatchback
used to own an ls integra til i flipped it
Old 01-05-2006, 07:06 AM   #74
240sx07
Leaky Injector

240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices240sx07 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to 240sx07
hey, im dan, im 17yrs and have a 1991 nissan 240sx hatch....i bought it from a buddy who i think bought from a guy on here located in florida. Its black, lowered with the passenger side wheels coated black and the driver's side looks pretty shitty....but i hope to fix the body and put and SR20det motor in it........i love 240s, greatest car ever made. please let me kno if u know my car and what im talking about for any positve or advise....thanks..peace
240sx07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:30 AM   #75
silversr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
silversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
What's up fellas my name is Denny and I live in Iowa. I own a 92 240sx I have a redtop sr20 but waiting for some parts before I put it in, any advice or tips would help out a lot.
silversr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:29 PM   #76
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Hey, I'm Billy. 18 and in college. I drive a 91 Integra right now. I'm desperately trying to find a 240 that I can call my own. I really want a coupe so that makes it somewhat more difficult. If anyone in Maryland/bay area could help me out that would be great. later.
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:02 AM   #77
bluuuurr
Leaky Injector

bluuuurr is an unknown quantity at this point
heeeh, i'm new here from the honda world.. got 4 b-series swaps under my belt, trying my luck with a 93 240sx se now.. after owning my s13 for a week, i've determined that i could probably never drive a civic again no matter how much faster it might be...
bluuuurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:36 AM   #78
se7enine

se7enine is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all, new to this forum and wanted to say hi. I have a 89 240 coupe and don't want a Sr . Basically the car is my daily and that's how I like it. I don't race it or drift it and don't want to. I bought it cause it's a nissan and that's what I owned before , plus it's got timeless good looks and style. Laters
se7enine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 07:24 PM   #79
daconkiftador

Trader Rating: (3)
daconkiftador is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hmm, wel im andru.. and I would just like to say Im glad this place isnt making people pay to post, because thats why Im not on NwN anymore. Im not saying its bad to give a lil finiacial support, but if you look at the activity there, its little to none now. So like a few others from NwN, Im here now.

On a better note, heres some info about my car and I:

Name: Andru aka "da-con-keef-a-door"
Vehicle: '92 240sx SE Coupe
Mods: eiBach Springs *awaiting this week: Intake and Catback Exhaust.
Future Mods: MR Street Coilovers and finish my KA-T project.
AIM: Lucky deLion
eMail: [email protected]

**FIRST POST DOWN**
daconkiftador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #80
outtacontrol240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
outtacontrol240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to outtacontrol240
hey guy....im bo...i dont really know if im consider a newb.lolol..but i never asked question w/o using the SEARCH button (i dont think i do)...i Found this sight just sitting on my computer when i accidently type in SILVIA SAINT....SWEET...I Love this sight it get me through the day...i been i love with 240sx like almost 4 years now...USED to be HONDAS(boooooooo)jk....

Oh yeah i drive 2 240sx hatchback 1 goin to have a ca18det and the other a sr20....thx
outtacontrol240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:16 PM   #81
2wo4orty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
2wo4orty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey im ivan and i drive a red 240
mods so far
kts coilovers, z32 front brakes, intake, exhaust, 5bolt conv, and adj tc rods
2wo4orty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #82
BlackSunshine42

BlackSunshine42 is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 Yo

Yo. I'm justin. I ride a red 91 coupe. I'm From WA. Nissan owns all.
If your in the SEattle or Bellevue area hit me up we can look at each others cars and talk about all the stuff we want to do to the cars but probably never will.
I joined the fourms a few months back ago but never really posted.
so anyway. Hi.
Thats all I have to say.

I can't read the big bold letters in the Thread title that say NO PICTURES!

^That one is mine. and what it will look like once i get some damn tires for the wheels. oh and the body work fixed. heh.
BlackSunshine42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:34 PM   #83
JohnJunYi
Leaky Injector

JohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to JohnJunYi
Hello iam John Yi. I own a Nissan 240sx Se 1995. My second car ever, its a fun little car and iam happy i got it. For now it is a Big project car that needs alot of body work and i need to fix the tranny/clutch. Iam 17 and attend school in kirkland and an autobody class at lake washington high school.
JohnJunYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:54 AM   #84
GT-101

GT-101 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up everyone. I recently picked up a S14 Zenki. I enjoy the board, seems to be full info. I'm 21, from Ontario, Canada...eh! Fell in love with the Zenki like 5 years ago, finally got one. Looking forward to working on it, and sharing my experiences with you guys. Thanks.

-Arslan
GT-101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #85
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hello children, you're all going to be a nice shade of pink later on today because im coming up with specific yet gloriously outlandish reasons to pink each and every one you all just because its tuesday and NOBODY likes tuesdays.

I'm scheming. Are you looking? This is my scheming face. -->

In all seriousness, my name is Jay, my car is black and ironically, so am i. I think the internet is a complete joke. Hence the reason i take maaaaybe 1/64 of it seriously. Dont be dumb with your internet allowances on here and there wont be any ownage. I spend entirely too much time on here and that is all you need to know. Good day sir!

Fwiw, i'm bored here at work.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:16 PM   #86
oni-kyan
Leaky Injector

oni-kyan is an unknown quantity at this point
hi

Hey my name is Mael im from Toronto Ontario
have an 89 coupe and an fc with a 240sx dash a 5one5 inverted vented hood and a wide body kit the coupe is my newest project
Talk to you guys and gals later
Mael
oni-kyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #87
jalam321

jalam321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name is Justin living in Houston, TX. I frequent here but never registered and finally decided to. I currently have 92 240sx coupe w/ redtop SR as a toy/weekend car. Daily drive a 95 Lexus GS300 sitting on Axis Milano 19x9.5r and 19x8.5f...Tein HA coilovers, Fujitsubo exhaust, etc. I look forward to talking to you guys/gals.

-Justin
jalam321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #88
usajdm
Zilvia Junkie

usajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond reputeusajdm has a reputation beyond repute
s13 Newcomer to forum

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums and the whole internet thing...so be nice! I've looked over all the 240 forums and this one seems great. Hope I can get some help and even better give some help.
usajdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 05:24 PM   #89
ConvertibleSilvia

ConvertibleSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ConvertibleSilvia
New to Forum, Converting Convertiblg 240 into Silvia

Hey im new to forum and im converting my 93' 240sx into a silvia =)
Old 01-11-2006, 05:53 PM   #90
honduh
Leaky Injector

honduh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to honduh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvertibleSilvia
Hey im new to forum and im converting my 93' 240sx into a silvia =)

swapping an SR20 doesnt make it a silvia....but you will find out more the more you look around the forums.

(they made non turbo silvias too)

But welcome nonetheless
honduh is offline   Reply With Quote