Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #61
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I demand a refund! You ripped me off!

I'm sorry I am unable to give you a refund sir, since I wasn't able to get a refund for that massage you gave me. There was no happy ending like promised. I didn't ask for a refund.

Geez

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastyratz View Post
i think im gonna wanna pick up a few pairs, probably just get 1 to start and see how I like it -if I do its pair #2.

Whats the typical battery life you might get out of the lights?
people have said it fits big heads but does it fit big heads comfortably? Do the arms flex?
My massive car knowledge inflated ego reinforced noggin makes the arms on my glasses flex outwards. Any stiff armed sides pinch my temples and give me headaches. Gonna need new safety glasses because I am getting lasik in a week.
If it fits my big head comfortably then it should fit yours also. The sides of the glasses are pretty flexiable so it should be fine for you.

Now as far as the battery life goes, I'm not too sure. But they are replaceable and you can find them at any stores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyteboichris View Post
Great Product! works very very well guys!
Thank you I'm glad you are happy with the product.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 11:42 AM   #62
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
ah what the hell I sent payment for a pair. cant wait to see em

if I like them Ill probably get a backup for myself, an early purchased christmas present for my fiancees dad and my fiancee might want a pair possibly.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:14 PM   #63
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Got mine yesterday, THANKS JACK!

Damn, when you said these were bright, you weren't kidding. They are brighter than the handful of head-band attachment led ones I had from Home Depot. The glasses fit pretty decent too!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #64
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Finally got time to order a pair...

Paypal sent
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:19 AM   #65
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastyratz View Post
ah what the hell I sent payment for a pair. cant wait to see em

if I like them Ill probably get a backup for myself, an early purchased christmas present for my fiancees dad and my fiancee might want a pair possibly.
Your order was shipped out yesterday. Tracking number is with your paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post
Got mine yesterday, THANKS JACK!

Damn, when you said these were bright, you weren't kidding. They are brighter than the handful of head-band attachment led ones I had from Home Depot. The glasses fit pretty decent too!
Awesome, glad you like them. Yes they are quite bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
Finally got time to order a pair...

Paypal sent
Your shipment is being shipped out today, just waiting for the mailman to come and pick up the package.

If you guys can leave me a comment on my review thread it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #66
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
every1 in the 240 community should have one!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #67
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ ditto. these things are great to have when you're working under the car with little to no light. my friends can vouch for me as I've worked on my car at night with only these glasses on. the leds are really powerful.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #68
azndoc
Post Whore!

Monday bump.

I still have plenty left people.

Get it.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #69
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
we just got 5 for our ob/gyn clinic, and damn can we see alot better! i can see in the deepest darkest caves............

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #70
Rookie84
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really niceRookie84 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
payment sent.
Rookie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #71
azndoc
Post Whore!

payment received.

products will be sent out tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #72
adoboboy
Zilvia Junkie

adoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really niceadoboboy is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to adoboboy
Payment sent!
adoboboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #73
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
my pair came in awhile ago. They definitely fit my head well, conform to the face comfortably, and are bright as hell. My only beef is the arms behind the ears are a bit bulky and irritate my ears. The glasses dont pinch my head and seem to sit securely and comfortably otherwise.
I got turned down for my lasik surgery so I wont buy a second pair quite yet. If I qualify in 6 months and can get it done Ill def want another pair.
Old 04-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #74
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
payment sent, sorry about PM'ing you before reading the post. Thanks. No more rust particles in my eye...
singlecamslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #75
azndoc
Post Whore!

All products have been shipped.

At least the ones that cleared paypal.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #76
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Aaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really nice
I needed these last night. Sending payment now.
Aaronsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #77
azndoc
Post Whore!

All pm's replied and shipments shipped out.

Geez their selling like hotcakes this week.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:31 PM   #78
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Aaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really nice
You guys need to get these! I started my tranny swap without them, and had rust flakes and road scum and all kinds of other BS falling in my eyes. Not only that, but the transmission bolts were difficult to see, and I didn't have someone to hold a flashlight under there. Yesterday, I did the work I had been trying to do in half the time it would have taken before because I could see what the hell I was doing and I didn't have stuff falling in my eyes the whole time. Every Zilvian needs a pair! Ninja glasses ftmfw. Bump for a good seller and quick shipping.
Aaronsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #79
azndoc
Post Whore!

Still a lot in stock people.

Protect them eyes.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #80
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
sorry for the late reply.

Here are a few pics to help people understand how bright these led's are

thanks again,

-Nick
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:38 AM   #81
4bangers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices4bangers has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how much for a pair?
4bangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #82
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
how much for a pair?
Price for a pair is $24 paypal and shipped.

Paypal: [email protected]

Have plenty in stock.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #83
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Karma bit me in the ass on this one

I had made fun of Jack for originally selling these

Then last weekend I was swapping my clutch master out

Holding a flashlight between your neck while you lie upside down underneath your dash board sucks

I totally wished I had a set at that moment

Also, I passed by the SAS headquarters recently, and also noticed that I own a lot of other SAS safety stuff, like gloves, etc

*edit: nope haven't bought a set, just cause I don't want to give Jack the satisfaction of selling something to ME for once haha*

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 05-07-2008 at 02:52 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #84
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Karma bit me in the ass on this one

I had made fun of Jack for originally selling these

Then last weekend I was swapping my clutch master out

Holding a flashlight between your neck while you lie upside down underneath your dash board sucks

I totally wished I had a set at that moment

Also, I passed by the SAS headquarters recently, and also noticed that I own a lot of other SAS safety stuff, like gloves, etc
Poor Logan.

Did you buy a set yet?

Everytime I am working under my car at night I say "yup, I need those glasses" and then a piece of dirt falls in my eyes.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #85
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
interesting... if i still worked on cars like i did last summer, i'd might even pick up a set... but i don't. oh well these look pretty cool.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:28 AM   #86
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

btw I got an email today from one of my newsletters I thought the people in this thread might appreciate it
http://www.meritline.com/led-flashlight-206-flesh.html
led headlamp for less than 5 bux shipped. Use these safety glasses plus something like that and it will make you a rally driver nighttime car ninja...
or some dude with a bright face
Old 05-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #87
TheHustleHouse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
TheHustleHouse is making a name for him/her selfTheHustleHouse is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheHustleHouse
payment sent. thanks!
TheHustleHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #88
mrsynister

mrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruinmrsynister is on the path to ruin
how much shipped to canada. please pm. thanks!!
mrsynister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #89
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
payment sent!
D1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #90
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Finished seam welding my S14 on Saturday, and believe me, any time you're grinding/sanding/wire wheeling and shit is flying everywhere, you'll wish you had these. The lenses got gummed up pretty good from the chassis glue flying everywhere, but some soap and water had them looking brand new.

They're not waterproof though, so take the batteries out before you go dunking them under a faucet.

+1 for Jack and these dope glasses (that are convenient enough to actually wear all the time).

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote