Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 08:45 AM   #31
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
You know whats been painful to watch? The Dolphins.... FML. I mean, I didnt expect much this season but they are just as bad as the Browns even though they (fins) have a few wins. They're so boring to watch too I turned the game off at half time right after the turnover. Watched some cheesy TV show with my g/f, then turned the game back on, laughed & then watched The Tick on Amazon.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2017, 02:03 PM   #32
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im going to make the smart move and not discuss my favorite pick to this years draft but lets see what happens for the Giants and how many more wins they can string together.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #33
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Giants on Turkey day..
Will Washington roll over to the shitty Giants? Eli has own Washington 17-8..

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 12-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #34
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
And fuck Brett Hundley.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:57 AM   #35
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
And fuck Brett Hundley.
He makes me wonder, is he really that shitty compared to Garapollo? Is Brady a better teacher? Did A-aron not teach him anything?
Old 01-01-2018, 01:46 AM   #36
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
1993fdrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
He makes me wonder, is he really that shitty compared to Garapollo? Is Brady a better teacher? Did A-aron not teach him anything?

Jimmy g is way better than hundley. Huntley is a moron that got where he is based on physical ability. Garapollo got where he is by by being a smart player in addition to being a physical beast. The dude is intelligent as hell and a natural leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Yeah I don’t think it’s Rodgers, it’s Hundley. Dude has ZERO talent. Rodgers elevates everyone around him. For some reason, everyone but Hundley.

BREAKING NEWS: Dom Capers is fired and Ted Thompson is stepping down as GM. This is the biggest news with the Pack in a long long time.

It’s going to be the Wolf era Pt2.

Last edited by exitspeed; 01-29-2018 at 04:28 AM..
Old 01-22-2018, 09:27 AM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
The NFL Playoffs...
Or the "Annual Tom Brady Invitational"
It will be impossible to beat these sumbitches as long a the refs are playing for them too

And I write too!
Old 01-22-2018, 09:59 AM   #39
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Is Tom Brady the best athlete of all time? I always thought it was Jordan but this dude is ridiculous.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Looks like Brady and Belicheat are gonna have to buy them some new refs this offseason

And I write too!
Old 02-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #41
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Haha. Would’ve been interesting to see the outcome of the game if butler would have been allowed to play.

Old 02-09-2018, 09:32 PM   #42
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
So many sour pusses over that loss, I can't be more pleased with our backup QB/WR making plays.

Maybe if brady didn't have to focus on running so goofy, he would have made that catch!
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

Old 02-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
Maybe if brady didn't have to focus on running so goofy, he would have made that catch!
Brady has always been immobile and is so scared to be hit that the league is used to throwing flags when people even get NEAR him. He was so out of sorts trying hat shit it was comical.

And I write too!
Old 02-10-2018, 12:25 PM   #44
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Maybe people will finally stfu about Partiots games being rigged. I'm not a Pats fan by any stretch, but that excuse was getting lame.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:47 PM   #45
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Maybe people will finally stfu about Partiots games being rigged. I'm not a Pats fan by any stretch, but that excuse was getting lame.

Agreed! They’re just good!

Old 02-27-2018, 09:04 AM   #46
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

2017-18 business is done now. Draft and all of the glitz around it is 2018-19 stuff. Feel free to start that one when you want.

And I write too!
Closed Thread