Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #121
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Damn it's been a while since this was updated. But it looks like the US version of GT5 Prologue will have a little more than the Japanese version, for those who care haha.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/857/857267p1.html

Key US-only features
- car tunabililty
- drift mode
Old 03-08-2008, 07:38 AM   #122
Squirrel82

Trader Rating: (0)
Squirrel82 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was trying to download the Hong Kong version of prologue last night but it wont let me add funds with the credit card.How can do this?
Squirrel82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #123
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel82 View Post
I was trying to download the Hong Kong version of prologue last night but it wont let me add funds with the credit card.How can do this?
If you still want a non-US copy, just go to play-asia.com

You'll get the hardcopy for the same price, which is a better deal IMO. Otherwise, at this point in time, I'd suggest just waiting for the US copy, which actually has more content.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #124
Squirrel82

Squirrel82 is a well-known jackass
I got it to work.Bad thing is I cant read chicken scratch.
Squirrel82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #125
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^
doesn't it come out in april? and you couldn't wait one month????? jesus....
Old 03-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #126
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
^^^
doesn't it come out in april? and you couldn't wait one month????? jesus....
Yeah, I was thinking the same. By the time you beat that version, the US version, which will have more features, will be out by then.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #127
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Nice gallery: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/photos/gran...-5-prologue-1/
Old 03-15-2008, 06:37 PM   #128
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Got an email from GTPlanet. Here's a link with more details on the US/Euro exclusive features for GT5: Prologue.

http://www.gtplanet.net/
Old 03-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #129
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Ah son of a delayed bitch...
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/862/862361p1.html

2009 release, not surprised though.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #130
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
That's OK with me. I don't have money for a PS3 yet.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #131
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Ah son of a delayed bitch...
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/862/862361p1.html

2009 release, not surprised though.

That's blocked for me at work Is it just the full game that is delayed? Prologue is still coming out on time right?
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:12 PM   #132
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Prologue is set for April 15th release.

GT5 is the delayed one.
Old 03-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #133
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Prologue is set for April 15th release.

GT5 is the delayed one.
Cool thanks
Old 03-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #134
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Oh sweet baby jesus I can't wait for this game.

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #135
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thats not fair i dont even have a PS3 yet......

ill buy and take it to my friends house to go play it
Old 03-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #136
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
This game is the only reason why I'll end up buying a PS3. Can't wait

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #137
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Metal Gear Solid also! Gonna be so sick!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #138
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Well, I'm not one for shooter games, but I guess for those that love'em I'd probably agree.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #139
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Metal Gear Solid also! Gonna be so sick!
that's the reason I bought mine! I can't wait until it comes out. And Metal Gear Solid... OMG!! Saw the video on it and it's freakin' sick!

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #140
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
TEH MEGATONZ! (ign forum nerd phrase)

GT5 may have damage!

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/28/g...g-being-consi/
Old 03-28-2008, 10:32 AM   #141
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
TEH MEGATONZ! (ign forum nerd phrase)

GT5 may have damage!

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/28/g...g-being-consi/
Hopefully they've been working on a damage engine for the game already. A year doesn't seem enough for every car to be graphically damage-simulated.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #142
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Hopefully they've been working on a damage engine for the game already. A year doesn't seem enough for every car to be graphically damage-simulated.
IIRC I read an interview with Kaz and I think he said they've been developing one for a long time. They just have not been able to implement it. And it's not complete. I do remember he said it would have to be far more realistic then Forza's engine for him to approve it.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #143
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Yeah I'm wishfully thinking this will be some revolutionary dynamic damage system where none of the panels will damage the same way. For example, the amount of paint scraping off depending on the velocity of impact to another car or wall, or intensity of a dent and/or ripples for the same reason. Seems extreme though.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:43 AM   #144
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Yeah I'm wishfully thinking this will be some revolutionary dynamic damage system where none of the panels will damage the same way. For example, the amount of paint scraping off depending on the velocity of impact to another car or wall, or intensity of a dent and/or ripples for the same reason. Seems extreme though.
It does, but in that interview, those are the reasons why he's hasn't has such a system yet. Because he doesn't want to half ass it.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #145
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
I have the Japanese Version rite now but dont like it at all. I think the GT4 is the best they has made.
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #146
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
I have the Japanese Version rite now but dont like it at all. I think the GT4 is the best they has made.
GT4 was my favorite in terms of tunability and tracks.

GT3 was the best to drift with.

GT2 was .

GT1 started it all.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #147
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

GT3 was my favorite of all. GT4 just felt like more of the same.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #148
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
GT5 is way too real.. you must play with Logitech steering wheel.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #149
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

By the way, im looking to sell the GT5 (Japanese Version) so you must know Japanese otherwise its kinda hard to understand on some detail things.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:50 PM   #150
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
GT4 was my favorite in terms of tunability and tracks.

GT3 was the best to drift with.

GT2 was .

GT1 started it all.
You didn't like GT2? That thing was epic. 600 cars whaaaaa.

In any case, ill be recieving my PS3 monday in anticipation of this game.