Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #31
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

Last edited by yingiang; 12-09-2010 at 08:26 PM..
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #32
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self

Last edited by yingiang; 12-09-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Old 03-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #33
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Last edited by yingiang; 12-09-2010 at 08:25 PM..
Old 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #34
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Got my refund. Thank you.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #35
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Grimsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chaser Aerodynamics = Fail

Damn, looks like I gotta change my review again!!! So let me give a brief overview.

Order a 63" wing to be sent to out customer in Spain. Paid Chaser money, was told it was shipped. Asked for tracking many many times, each time was given a different excuse. Finally thought I was getting BSed so I called and spoke with someone OTHER than Russ that actually knew what was going on and told me the wing HAD NOT shipped- this is now 1.5 MONTHS after I was told it was shipped. I was livid, the customer in Spain was livid we were ready to cancel. I told Russ how displease I was and how this was BS, he got very defensive and threw accusations at me. I posted up this scathing review on here with our email trail of the lies I was given.
Then Russ got apologetic, offered us a bumper and to handle the wing for $140 more and looked like they were gonna make things right. Sort of hesitantly I agree. He told us he was gonna hook us up with our Supra bumper & some canards and ship the wing. Wing got shipped, bumper got shipped. Received bumper- pure and utter crap, doesnt come close to fitting, there is a crack in the bottom that based on how it was packed (it was packed very good) is obvious it didnt occur during shipping. Top of the bumper looks like it began to collapse on itself and doesnt fit over the bumper support for sh@#- and guess what NO CANARDS, NICE!! More empty promised and lies.
Now back to the wing. Customer in Spain gets notified by UPS that they have the wing in Madrid that he has to pick up. What Chaser told me it was being shipped to the airport in MALAGA where the customer lives. UPS tells the customer is gonna cost more to go to Malaga & that the customer has to pay the freight loading fees, transport fees, import fees, duty, etc.. etc.. another $400-$500, thus making this like a $1100 wing to him that was supposed to cost about $600 originally. All of this BS is supposed to be handled by the shipper, i.e. Chaser except for the standard duty a retail customer would pay on products bought out of country. The customer is NOT supposed to pay for the package handling, warehouse & transport. Especially since transport to MALAGA was suppoesed to be part of the original deal and what we were told from the beginning.

I can post up the paper trail again here to support EVERYTHING I said just like I did before. But is it really necessary? If anyone doubts me i'll spend the extra hours to post up EVERYTHING with all of Chaser's lies.

Bottom line, I gave Chaser a chance to redeem themselves and they failed friggin HORRIBLY.

DO NOT BUY CHASER- horribly unorganized, inept, garbage quality products (this is not the first bumper we've had bad fitment issues with either)

Last edited by Grimsta; 04-22-2010 at 12:05 PM..
Grimsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:33 PM   #36
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

deleted post

Last edited by Grimsta; 04-01-2010 at 01:00 PM..
Old 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #37
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Deleted post

Last edited by Grimsta; 04-01-2010 at 12:59 PM..
Old 03-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #38
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Deleted post

Old 03-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #39
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Deleted post

Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #40
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

deleted post

Old 03-25-2010, 05:55 AM   #41
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im not even going to attempt to read all the shit you posted, but i had an issue with them as well. it wasn't russ (he fixed it), anyway, they dicked me around BUT i did get my money refunded.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #42
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

After running into this i spoke w/ several other business contacts of mine and they told me they've all heard and 1 or 2 actually had the same thing happen. They're other businesses we have a very good relationship with and I value their opinions. Guess i should've spoken w/ them before signing up w/ Chaser
Old 03-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #43
RazoE
Leaky Injector

RazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enoughRazoE will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RazoE Send a message via Yahoo to RazoE
damn Grim, that's alot of shit, but we got the jist of it, I think..
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #44
lazy_boy_andy
Leaky Injector

lazy_boy_andy is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like I'm going to have to call in to get my issue resolved as well. Sad thing is my order was placed late October 2009
I'll post up my review by the end of this week for sure as I am hoping to have it handled by tomorrow.
lazy_boy_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #45
Motoskin
Leaky Injector

Motoskin is an unknown quantity at this point
i never liked those foos... seemed shady... ventless wide fenders... whatever happened? SHADY BUSINESS FROM THE GET GO IF YOU ASK ME
Motoskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #46
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

I made some ammends to my post, kind of late actually. Shortly thereafter Russ stepped up and made the world of difference in this situation! So at the risk of reposting twice in the same page just because I dont want my ammended first post to get overlooked:

Ok so most people read of the big problem we had w/ Chaser but the biggest issue was the lack of service. I'm happy to say now that Russ really stepped up in the customer service department to make things right on an order that went majorly wrong!

That makes me very happy w/ Chaser because there are SO MANY companies in the aftermarket tuner industry that are just out there to whore out parts and not provide any service, its really disappointing. So to actually have someone rise to occasion to make amends and fix a bad situation is really top notch service.
Problems will happen to any company, business is never 100% smooth but separates the character of these companies is how they handle it when an issue does arrise, and with Chaser, although we had some problems when it got out of Russ' hands, made a huge comeback.

Such a good comeback infact that we've been in the middle of deciding who we will get our aero from for our Supra and S13 and with this kind of "above and beyond" approach that Russ took to fix things we decided to go with Chaser Aero on both the MKIII and S13.

Thanks Russ, you are the man!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #47
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Well hopefully he steps up and informs us on the group buy that we sent him money for
Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #48
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Ok, I had to change my review again. Its just a few posts up, but here's the link:

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/14650...ml#post3357486

Now i wonder if i'm gonna be waiting a million years to get a refund like they do to everyone else. CHASER FTL
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #49
lazy_boy_andy
Leaky Injector

lazy_boy_andy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have received my kit a couple of weeks ago but there still seems to be plenty of issues. I am going to wait to see how Russ comes about resolving this before I will post my complete review, so far its not looking good at all.
lazy_boy_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:40 AM   #50
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
I just got my kit in from the supermade run they are doing. It came in a timely manner, I got a tracking number and the quality of the kit...well I can't complain for the price..ChaserAero would have my business again if need be
Old 06-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #51
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Under new management now so I hope customer service will be better.

Product quality and fitment is always so so with cheap fibreglass parts so that's to be expected. Just don't expect showcar fitment and finish.

So far the new guys are taking care of business so no complaint from me yet.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #52
zorak
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zorak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zorak
Chaser Aero

I recently purchased a URS S14 bumper and URS hood vent from them and the process was super easy. Good communication, they had the tracking number ready on request, and everything went very smoothly.

I would buy from them again without hesitation.
zorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #53
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Really? New management? It might be time to get back and see how things are. I am in need of a body kit and wing for our Formula D car
Old 10-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #54
slideways90
Leaky Injector

slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
i recently just ordered about 1k in aero from them. eveything came in and i have a few issues so far. first i wanna say the customer service was outstanding. they let me put a deposit down to hold the price of the massive sale they had a few weeks ago. second when time came that i had the rest of the payment there inventory was all outta wack and they didnt have two of the things i wanted which were s13.4 conversion fenders, and the s14 uras knock off front. instead russ hooked me up with carbon conversion fenders at no charge and the bn type 3 s14 front. now the problems are, the fenders are twisted as in the top of the fender fits but the bottom sticks way out, second is the side skirts are about an inch to short where they fit in the door jamb, the rear overs sent were wrong and so was the rear bumper. i cant be to upset about the quality because it was really cheap and you get what you get plus this stuff is for a track car but i dont want to work to hard to make it fit and look decent. im waiting to see what we work out about everything before i give my final opinion about them but so far its on the positive side.
slideways90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #55
slideways90
Leaky Injector

slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
so after discussing what we were gonna do about my aero problems this is what it has boiled down to. Im screwed on getting the rights parts, rear overs and rear bumper until January when they get another shipment in. today i finally got around to mounting the front fenders, hood, and front bumper. After russ told me that with heat the fenders will be ok they werent. i spent about 4.5 hrs trying to work the fenders into shape. i got somewhere but no where near close enough. i was using two heat guns and getting the stuff so hot you couldnt touch it. yes it moved some but not enough. After getting the fenders close i proceeded to mount the front bumper after mounting it to one fender i mocked it up to the opposite to discover that it was about 6"-8" to wide. I proceeded to mount it to the fender to maybe see if it was just because the fenders were still miss shaped. after mounting it i mounted the hood on and what do you know? The bumper actually is way to wide and the fenders are way off. Ive tried to contact Chaser and how this has played out so far is telling me that customer service follows a downward trend. At first when ever i had a question or concern i got a speedy reply with a answer or solution. Now that i have recieved my products and they arent what they appear to be when i try to contact Chaser I dont get a reply until i contact them about three to four times. I am startingto think that i shouldnt have spent my money with them and i should have gone with someone else like AIT which i know fits 100x better. So my general opinion would be dont buy from them until they announce they have new and improved molds. below are some pics of the problems:

slideways90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #56
stricnynel0s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
stricnynel0s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how was hood fitment ? can u take pic of skeleton of hood. and is the fiberglass hood flimsy or rigid ? i am going to get a chaser hood asap but i am curious
stricnynel0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #57
tims05
Zilvia Member

tims05 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just picked up one of there front bumpers for my s14 and put it on today. After 5hrs of fighting with it. It fits okay but now my side lamp next to the headlight doesnt fit no where as good as it did before i put the bumper on.

Dont think im gonna waste my time on cheap aero again.

Overall when I was there they were very helpful, had what i needed, awnsered any question i had. IF fitment becomes better from who ever makes the parts, i'll buy more.
tims05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #58
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

i got reviews from friends that bought a kit from them that i was looking to get. after much thinking i went ahead and ordered it from russ. in short my first transaction with them=smooth. second=train wreck, now third...and russ assured me this would go perfectly. i sure hope so as review will be posted as soon as the transaction is complete.

rich
Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #59
Grimsta
Leaky Injector

Pretty typical Chaser service. Apparently "new management" means nothing if the shoddy salesman still works there.

Oh he'll be your best friend when you buy stuff but afterwards, no answers and LIES. The bumper they ended up selling us was total garbage. Obviously thats why they "hooked" us up with it. It was one of their reject sh@t parts that they couldnt normally sell so since they were gonna eat it on our order, they sent us the worst piece of crap they possibly could.

Way to suck dick Chaser, we dont need more jerk offs like you givin the auto parts industry a bad name. Just boycot them altogether in the interest of making this industry better
Old 12-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #60
tims05
Zilvia Member

tims05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im honestly debating on sellin this bumper for cheaper then what i paid for it and go buy a origin or version select bumper. If i take this to a body shop, they'll probably charge the crap outta me to put the bumper back on.
tims05 is offline   Reply With Quote