Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
chaser aero / bodykit

http://www.aerokits.net/cart/

ordered a s15 vented hood similar to the nismo z tuned r34. very good quality fitment seems to be great as well. very very well shipped double wraped in bubble wrap. all corners/crutial parts had some crazy foam to protect it. and the mounts had wood blocks to keep it in the same place in the box. the shipping honestly amazed me and the fact they next dayed it t to me. i will get pics as soon as possible of the hood on the car. ohh yea its a fiberglass hood. great price on the hood as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I've done business with those guys for years, they are legit.
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
http://www.aerokits.net/cart/

ordered a s15 vented hood similar to the nismo z tuned r34. very good quality fitment seems to be great as well. very very well shipped double wraped in bubble wrap. all corners/crutial parts had some crazy foam to protect it. and the mounts had wood blocks to keep it in the same place in the box. the shipping honestly amazed me and the fact they next dayed it t to me. i will get pics as soon as possible of the hood on the car. ohh yea its a fiberglass hood. great price on the hood as well.
yeah i've done business with them too they hooked up full carbon fiber frontend and body kit for under 2k gonna put sum pics up asap
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Chaser Aero

I purchased a Uras knock off kit from these guys during the S13 group buy, and I am totally satisfied with the product, the price, and how fast they shipped it.

Everything was wrapped in plastic wraps, then the corners were bubble wrapped, then the whole piece were bubble wrapped again with the big bubble type wrap.

For the price I paid, the quality of the product is definitely worth that price.

I would definitely recommend these guys to other prospective buyers.

Here are some fitment pics (they aren't the best, but honestly, it's so close that only a little work would be needed to fit everything):

The last pic shows how the piece that goes around the wheel arch portion of the quarter panel wouldn't wrap around there, due to the piece being "too short". Nothing a little elbow grease won't fix.

Again, very happy with this purchase.

to you guys!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yes, good product for the price and good company.

They shipped everything nicely in a big box with a lot of bubble wrap.

Would buy again.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
blink182house
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
blink182house is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blink182house
GREAT product for the price, good customer service, fast shipping, good shipping!!! WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN AND SPREAD WORD!!!
blink182house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I highly recommed Chaser Aero. I have done business with them multiple times and I have always been satisfied by the product, customer service and the price.
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:51 AM   #8
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
Same here, would definitly buy again! Great prices, great service.
forum04pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i got vertex knock off aero from Chaser, front bumper fits decent, side skirts are ok but the rear bumper is very similar to SoSideways'. its too short on one side, meh. i'd probably buy from them again though.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
Myssan
Leaky Injector

Myssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the roughMyssan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Myssan Send a message via Yahoo to Myssan
my VS rear bumper was a little short on one side. What you save in upfront cost you lose in the extra time the body shop has to spend on getting it to fit.
Myssan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #11
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
purchased the work9 knock off aero. fitment was spot on. it took a little trimming but my front/rear fit great.
i love having to shave to fit instad of fill or build to make it work.

recently purchased a full wald knock off lip kit for my is300 because of how pleased i was with there customer service. time of shipping and how it was shipped

now all they need to do is a group buy on s13 wide body and im ll over it.. first on the list.

Last edited by projectdrifter; 12-11-2008 at 12:12 AM..
projectdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #12
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn, can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. Bought the S13 aero during the group buy, Chaser has AMAZING service and the kit fit way better than a $300 kit has any right to. Thanks Chaser, I would do business with these guys again for sure.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #13
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
guys from chaser are cool, great customer service
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:45 AM   #14
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
yea purchased a hood and bumper from them.

fitment was okay. Bumper was short on drivers side, couldnt get it over.

Dont matter anyway, i hit a deer and demolished the front bumper.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
razmus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
razmus has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Wow seems like forever since anyones posted about Chaser.

The kit was very nicely and well packaged. The kit required very small amount of body work and overall it looks great. They have a HUGE selection of kits and the guys there will help out with anything you may be interested in. Im about to get a kit for my FC and Im def looking forward to seeing it.
razmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
pretty stoked to hear all the positive reviews for chaser. in a couple days i'm ordering my new front bumper and front fenders through them.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
boosted_kouki
Leaky Injector

boosted_kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
anybody purchased a c/f trunk from them? s14 possibly

boosted_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #18
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
I had great experiences with Chaser Aero up until the middle of July. I bought many many parts from them and they have been nice to me.

I haven't had a chance to work much with the new guys there.

I'm working through an issue with them right now. I'll update with my new experience.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:51 AM   #19
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Some tips for dealing with this seller:

* Use PayPal with a credit card as a funding source for added buyer protection.
* Be specific when asking for something. Use the part number from their Web site to make sure there is no confusion about what you want.
* Ask the seller to confirm your part availability on email so you have it in writing.
* Pick up the item in in person if at all possible.
* Bring your vehicle and test fit if possible.
* Inspect everything before you leave the store.
* If something doesn't feel right to you, make sure you get it 100% right to your satisfaction.

These are things you should do with every vendor, but particularly with this vendor. Good luck.

Last edited by g6civcx; 11-10-2009 at 02:17 PM..
Old 11-13-2009, 06:43 AM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Posts are removed when the reviewee comments in his own reviewed thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx View Post
The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

A poster should make a review based on the level of service he or she feels they recieved. If you are having a low review count, then your business is probably simply meeting the expectation of a business, and not exceeding it. A poster is not making the review to be thanked in public, or for you to highlight upcomming sales and let people know about the next shipment.

I've massively elaborated onto this post, and will LOCK any thread in which a reviewee has posted for this point on. If a second thread is made, and the reviewee's incompetance gets it locked too - I will DELETE both threads.

-Jeff
To Ken:
The claims from the seller is that your situation has been (or is being) made right, if you could do him the favor of updating this with the whole of that when/if it takes place?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #21
Munki
Zilvia Member

Munki is an unknown quantity at this point
Just got a kit from these guys a few days ago. Shipping only took about 2 weeks, and one front fender and one rear overfender was cracked. And I have no clue how these front fenders are suppose to fit... I've installed lots of fenders on my cars and i've never had a bad fitment issue like this, spent about 3 hours finding a way for them to fit and had no luck... Side skirts are ok and I haven’t even attempted to do the rear yet.

Can’t expect too much from all this though, it is a knock-off kit… I was going to order a few more kits but I might just wait and get an authentic kit. Overall, the service was really good, and id recommend them to anyone who wants a cheap kit and that doesn’t mind doing some work to make it fit better.

I'll still give these guys an A++++++ for everything though. Really cool people.

Last edited by Munki; 12-29-2009 at 08:23 PM..
Munki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 AM   #22
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
The claims from the seller is that your situation has been (or is being) made right, if you could do him the favor of updating this with the whole of that when/if it takes place?
The issue is still pending so I would not like to comment much. I haven't made any negative comments about this vendor yet so I don't know what his comments were.

If you notice my first comment was posted on 09-01-2009. This comment was directed towards an issue that has been pending since 2008 with Matt who is now no longer with the company. This comment was NOT directed at the wrong hood you gave me that you took back on refund last week. Thank you.

Right now I am NEUTRAL on this vendor pending positive resolution of my issue.

If the seller has any problem please feel free to contact me directly. You have my contact information, or contact me here on Zilvia.

Last edited by g6civcx; 11-23-2009 at 08:59 AM..
Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #23
superdooper
Leaky Injector

superdooper is an unknown quantity at this point
great vender! i ordered a hood and it shipped fast was wrapped in loads of bubble wrap and the hood fits amazing! i will be doing repeat business with chaseraero
superdooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #24
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how do they look with paint
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #25
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Chaser Aero

BAD EXPERIENCE

Here's what happened.

1. Posted in his thread on availability of a bumper.
2. He PM's me saying he has one in stock.
3. I send money on 1/6/10 and request to process as quickly as possible as car is in the shop.
4. Few days (3-4 days, estimate date 1/11/10) later he PM's me back saying he needs my phone number for my invoice. I PM him my number and ask if he started shipping it yet.
5. Next day he PM's back saying it hasn't shipped yet and he sent this message to get my number and UPS needs it in order for it to ship.
6. I PM back a piece of my mind saying I wished he notified me earlier...like time of getting my payment so we wouldn't have this delay in processing. I also asked for the tracking number.
7. He PM's back next day saying...I still need your phone number and that my order is invoiced waiting to leave. The date is roughly 1/15/10-1/18/10
8. I PM back saying I already gave it to you the first time you asked me! Copy and pasted the old pm to show him!
9. He PMs back confirming...ahh there it is.
10. I assume he has all info ready now and its ready to ship so a day or 2 later I PM asking if its shipped yet. Date is roughly 1/19/10-1/20/10
11. He PM back saying UPS freight didnt run yesterday so it goes out today. I PM back asking for tracking number so I can ETA it for my shop.
He gives me the tracking number and it didn't work for a few days. I gave it a few days to get into the system but it didn work.
12. I PM back and ask him to track it for me and called also. No returned calls or PM's. I am out 300 bucks and a dead tracking number. I leave messages immediately and calls saying to cancel to order as I found someone else to get the bumper from.
13. I continue to call and pm about tracking and status and no asnwer. So I open a paypal dispute. Dispute opened 1/30/10
14. 2 days later he answers to the dispute with the same tracking number via UPS. I check it and it works. WOW...quickly glance at where it is and it JUST shipped 2/1/10
15. I am extremely mad now...after not answering my calls or pms to cancel my order and a huge delay and lack in customer service.

I now have apparently 2 bumpers coming in because Chaser Aero has shitty service and processing time. One is from chaseraero and other is from the other company that processed and shipped my order in 1 day! I don't want chaser aeros damn product anymore...I asked for a refund and cancellation way before time the bumper actually shipped. Now it seems hes trying to stick me with a bumper at last minute because obviously he just sent it out and I demanded cancel and refund before the dispute opened!

I've linked Chaser Aero to this thread. I want a refund and don't want your bumper!!! I've tried contacting him to see what he wants to do as the bumper is supposed to arrive 2/4/10...I can opt to return to sender but he doesn't return calls. So therefore I will ship this bumper back to you when I get it so I can get my refund!

Rich
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
A response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero
He sent me a few PMs since, but I can not respond to him since he opened a paypal dispute. I was investigating what was happening with his part and the dispute got opened. I can not answer the disputes as that is someone else job here.

I unfortunately can't tell him that on our end, the bumper he ordered was mislabeled, and we caught it before the bumper went out and swapped for another bumper.

We are at fault for lack of communication internally as no one told me about the mislabeling, etc. By the time I was able to give him an answer, it was after the dispute.

If you could just relay that, I would appreciate it. I unfortunately can't talk to him outside of paypal. He opened the dispute, so he has limited the communication.

Russ

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #27
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
THANK YOU FOR POSTING. I called today to to try to resolve this. The only reason it was open was because of lack of communication on your part to inform me of updates on my item when I asked. I felt I was being blown off.

I did recieve A bumper today that you speak of and is a totally different bumper. It's not fair on my end to get stuck with something I dont even want! If you guys caught it before it went out then why do I not have the bumper I ordered?
I just want a refund now. I have another correct bumper and this bumper from Chaser Aero needs to get picked up regardless. It just makes it the easiest to just give me my money back and keep your bumper.

The dispute will stay open until we try to resolve this.

Rich
Old 02-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #28
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
THANK YOU FOR POSTING. I called today to to try to resolve this. The only reason it was open was because of lack of communication on your part to inform me of updates on my item when I asked. I felt I was being blown off.

I did recieve A bumper today that you speak of and is a totally different bumper. It's not fair on my end to get stuck with something I dont even want! If you guys caught it before it went out then why do I not have the bumper I ordered?
I just want a refund now. I have another correct bumper and this bumper from Chaser Aero needs to get picked up regardless. It just makes it the easiest to just give me my money back and keep your bumper.

The dispute will stay open until we try to resolve this.

Rich

Called today to ask for pick up date and when I am going to get a refund.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #29
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

No answer again. Called paypal and looks like I am stuck with an unknown bumper and out 300 bucks.

Chaseraero - Thanks for officially FUCKING my online shopping experience. I will never buy shit from online again due to fucktards like you. I wish I had some lube, it might of maybe made my ass fucking alot easier.

GUYS DO NOT BUY FROM CHASERAERO. EVEN IF PRICES ARE DIRT CHEAP, THERES A REASON WHY!

The bumper he sent me is a replica URAS for R33. Part number M136

Last edited by yingiang; 02-09-2010 at 05:33 AM..
Old 02-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

I got a email from UPS freight today. It was a Bill of Lading..so I am asking this is a paid pick up slip to ship the bumper back? It is what it looks like so I went ahead and scheduled for a pick up tomorrow. Please confirm this.