Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
stephen027

Trader Rating: (0)
stephen027 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
20x10et32 Alpina Softlines in 5x114.3

Hey guys, sold the car, so now goes my oddball Alpinas. Probably the only chance 5x114 guys will get to run a setup like this, rare wheels, rarer in 10s all around (2 pairs of rears), and already in 5x114.

20x10 all around (4 rears) that have been been inserted to 5x114 (this was done EXTREMELY well, it took me a while to find any evidence aside from the fact that they dont bolt to 5x120) They were originally chrome, but have been scuffed, epoxy primed and painted, which has been proved to be pretty durable. Would need refinishing to be perfect. One bend that i know of that balances out, but could use straightening. Theyre old softlines so there may be smaller ones i can't see.

I'm asking 1k local or +ship as they sit, which considering the rarity of ALL rears is i think more than fair. Includes all caps & locks, and i will have a locksmith cut 2 fresh new keys. One plastic lock cap is missing.

Willing to trade for paint/upholstery in the Seattle area, or 17/18" wheels in 5x120 or 5x114.

Here are the wheels on the car (rear caps were not on for the pic, i have all 4)

5x114 Alpinas:

(you can see the bend here)

More pics/info if there is interest.

Last edited by stephen027; 03-11-2013 at 10:24 AM..
stephen027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links