Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
Boosted_ATL

Trader Rating: (0)
Boosted_ATL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New guy, just bought my first 240

Whats up everyone. New guy here, just picked up a 90 S13 hatch over the weekend. Its clean, has a stock rebuilt SR20DET redtop with ARP studs, CX racing FMIC, HKS SSQV bov, HKS mushroom filter, emusa coilovers, ralco short shifter, it was converted to manual, and he used a wiring specialties engine/trans harness when he did the sr20 swap. Oh yea and once I get the hoses made it will have AC also, still has everything there. This is my first import, first turbo car so I have a lot to learn here. So far I love the car, it rides pretty good, has decent power. I do plan to do some upgrades to her pretty soon. Let me know what you guys think. OH and I hate the seats they are the most uncomfortable thing I have sat in ever lol.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2014, 08:07 PM   #2
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Damn, looks like a pretty good starter car. Seems like the previous owner took some pride in it.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
Primo's Silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Primo's Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Nice! what are your plans with it??
Old 09-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #4
Loufig
Leaky Injector

Loufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-knownLoufig is making his/her stupidity well-known
he's gonna spary paint it flack black and sticker bomb the windshield then go hella flush. But upgrade to s14 seats if you still want stock seats or s15 seats for a higher upgrade
Old 09-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #5
Boosted_ATL

Boosted_ATL is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loufig View Post
he's gonna spary paint it flack black and sticker bomb the windshield then go hella flush. But upgrade to s14 seats if you still want stock seats or s15 seats for a higher upgrade
Yep thats it, flat black with neon green wheels and drift it
Naw lol, if I did paint it that would happen after a silvia front clip and it would be gloss black with black wheels and red lips. But body is nice so I'm probably going to leave it how it is. Just a nice set of rims and thats it for how it looks for now. Yea I have to do something with the seats though. Just driving home from work killed my back. I'm about to stick this red racing seat in it until I can find something else. Maybe try taking a pillow with me tomorrow lol. Are the S14 or S15 seats more comfortable? These seats are ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Damn, looks like a pretty good starter car. Seems like the previous owner took some pride in it.
Yea he didn't want to sell it, he sat there and watched me drive off lol. He said he needed the money to finish his V8 240 vert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo's Silvia View Post
Nice! what are your plans with it??
First is a wideband and some type of piggyback to tune with. 5 lug conversion and G35 wheels probably. After I get good with the tuning I will start upgrading the motor, been reading a lot on the sr since I got it so I kind of understand what all is needed. My goal is maybe 350hp. Probably end up doing some Auto X and a few track days. My cousin has a FRS, we are going to Road Atlanta in November for a track day. I highly doubt I will try to learn how to drift, dont want to mess up a nice car.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
intro thread is here:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=96924

pics of car thread is here:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=153667

Please use the proper threads instead of starting a new one, thanks.

xquizitditz
Closed Thread