Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-15-2010, 03:22 AM   #1
Envy2343
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Envy2343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the wire tuck pic thread

ok so idn if there is this thread yet but i think it would be interesting to see what came up hears mine not much of a tuck butt...
Envy2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 03:54 AM   #2
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
heh. tuck butt.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:50 AM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Tucked and loomed Mil-spec harnesses is what I do lol.

My Mil-spec RB25 setup from the JefeS14, currently for sale with harness:

Conrad Grunewald's Mil-spec LSA harness in his 2010 Formula D Camaro, from scratch.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:53 AM   #4
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Jeff's wiring skills are off the hook.

Do you have any pics of the setup you did on Matt Powers' S14?
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:01 AM   #5
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
ROFL..............@ tuck butt....

Nice Tuck man... any side views?

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:03 AM   #6
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Forgot one more, Wayne (Om1kron's) SR20 tuck/loom/cleanup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
Jeff's wiring skills are off the hook.

Do you have any pics of the setup you did on Matt Powers' S14?
I didn't take many pics of Matt's car because I haven't done his upper engine harness yet... here's what his dash/chassis harness looked like before lol.

After with relay/circuit breaker panel, big bundle of white wires runs to his switches/gauges just how he wanted it:

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-15-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
killer240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
my interior before. not anymore, gona put the interior back

killer240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:20 AM   #8
james13

james13 is an unknown quantity at this point
wire tuck?

james13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:39 AM   #9
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Honda-Tech.com
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:51 AM   #10
REVOisGO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
REVOisGO is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to REVOisGO Send a message via MSN to REVOisGO

cut and respliced all chassis wires, omitted unneeded ones, and ran everything under the dashboard. worst place to put a fuse box ever, dont do it.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 AM   #11
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
Pretty tucked:

Old 05-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
Envy2343
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Envy2343 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
those are some sick tucks butt lets keep this thread with quotes to a min and pics to a max lol
Envy2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #13
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVOisGO View Post

cut and respliced all chassis wires, omitted unneeded ones, and ran everything under the dashboard. worst place to put a fuse box ever, dont do it.
is this the targa 240, or another one?
Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM   #14
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Tucked bays are my favorite.
Hope to finish mine soon.

Always thought this one was neat.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #15
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Chasebays CM1 wiring harness

Chasebays brake booster delete kit

Chase bays ka24de harness in development

Cant wait for it to look like this

Old 05-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #16
REVOisGO
Leaky Injector

REVOisGO is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to REVOisGO Send a message via MSN to REVOisGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
is this the targa 240, or another one?
no....its mine. the blue one with the zebra dashboard. mike's is red with an ls1
Old 05-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #17
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Where the hell do you guys get new connectors from?
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #18
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Used connectors, just new pins inside them.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #19
R33E8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
R33E8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hmm I guess that would work too.. Where do you guys get the pins from? lol.. Are they a standard style or a bunch of different ones? Any specific brand or part number to look for?
R33E8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #20
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
+1 for chasebays i saw their work on stanceworks and i couldnt stop staring at their work.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #21
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

WanganWarrior, are you Chase? I noticed you're in Alabama also, and I know Chase moved back to the South with the folks.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #22
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
waiting for chasebays to start the sr harness myself.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:19 PM   #23
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
in my defense, I built my harness...

jeff got rid of the excess for me so that's less shit dangling in the passenger kick panel.

I just wanted to get a little props for my work. I was pretty proud of it, don't know anyone else who built a harness like this for their sr20's before I did. But Jeff is definitely WAY better than me at it.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #24
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13 View Post
wire tuck?

*Sick S-chassis turbo LS1*
I keep coming back to this picture, and couldn't figure out what was wrong, until now. What'd you do with the coilpacks?

Love the fuel rails, I might go that route on my LS.

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 05-15-2010 at 09:56 PM..
Old 05-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #25
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nothing crazy, just a slight cleanup.

GSXRJordan, thats some clean work, good job.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #26
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33E8 View Post
Hmm I guess that would work too.. Where do you guys get the pins from? lol.. Are they a standard style or a bunch of different ones? Any specific brand or part number to look for?
I'm with this guy, I searched for a answer a while back and never got one. Where can we purchase new pins from?
Old 05-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #27
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R33E8 View Post
Where the hell do you guys get new connectors from?
+1 to this, my S14 SR harness has a cracked O2 connector and i'd like to replace it. anybody know where i can acquire one? are all of the S-Chassis O2 plugs the same?
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #28
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Whenever I do harnesses or conversions, I always end up with extra connectors... since most of the pins swap over from one connector to another (and I've got the tools and experience to pin/depin connectors without damaging them), I've never been in short supply of good condition pins or connector bodies.

That being said, stamped pins like the ones our connectors use are extremely cheap, if you can get the specs and buy a strip. For example, here's what you get from AEM to make their EMS connector for about $50 (probably only costs them $10):

Old 05-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #29
WestZ

WestZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Some pretty nice tucks!!
WestZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #30
JDMSTYLE
Zilvia Member