Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-14-2017, 06:44 PM   #1
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
F/S: CHEAP!!! Caged S13 Coupe Shell

I would really like to keep this and build it, but I just don't have the space, time, or budget to realistically get it done so it has to go! The shell is a 1989 base model and is pretty straight. Only minor quarter panel and rocker panel damage. No major impacts, 100% for sure frame is straight. The core support has been sloppily cut for a mid mount intercooler, but is very sturdy with the headlight brackets installed. The front end of the car has been stripped for paint, all the electrical, cowl panels/wipers, misc clips/brackets, etc is included but is in boxes. The wiring harness is uncut, only damage is the front bumper light connectors are broken. Included is a brake and clutch pedal, brake booster, 5-speed crossmember, and driveshaft. The car has no brakes at the moment, but all the hardlines and the booster are there. It does also have a stock open diff and 6 bolt axles in it. For the front end I have the hood, all the headlight parts (minus bulbs), all the marker lights (rear too), and most of a chuki front bumper setup. The body would be missing the fenders, left chuki fender extension, and the front bumper lights. Unfortunately the windshield is cracked as well. As for the interior, nearly nothing is there. I do have a cracked up dash for it, the steering column panels, and a few random pieces, but that's it. Because racecar man... The doors are loaded, still have the manual windows and everything in them. The main 4 point section is complete, but the cage does need to be finished. It would need the back legs, harness bar, and door bars completed. Some piping to complete the cage is included, but you will probably need a little more. This car has been sitting since about 2009 and has about $750 in backed fees on it at the moment, have DMV printout. The paperwork is kinda funny, I do not have the title, but the car can absolutely be registered in your name.

SOLD!!!

Last edited by racepar1; 09-26-2017 at 11:43 AM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2017, 10:01 AM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Come on guys! I've seen the beat to hell shitboxes rolling around everywhere. You're NEVER going to find a clean complete car, just chasis swap it!!!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
ef8b16
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ef8b16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is the shell clean title?
ef8b16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

I was told the title is clean, but the DMV paperwork I have does not specify clean or salvage title. To the best of my knowledge it is clean title, but I don't have the paperwork to verify it unfortunately.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #5
racepar1
Post Whore!

Bump, OBO...