Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #1
iJDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
iJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Cool Nardi Classic Mahogany Wood Steering Wheel 390mm used W/ Jaguar horn button + Extras!

Jaguar Nardi Mahogany wood Classic style 390mm Steering wheel for sale

Pulled from a late 80's Jaguar XJS with under 100k miles. From what I understand this was a rare dealer option and I have seen very few of this exact style.

Item measures approximately 15.35 inches or 390 millimeters. Standard Nardi 6 bolt pattern

This auction includes: Nardi steering wheel, Bolt cover ring, Jaguar horn button, (6) original mounting bolts. I also have a BNIB 6 bolt generic Japanese hub for use with S13 I can include at no additional charge if you'd like it.

7/10 Condition. Item does show its age and has various small nicks and chips to the finish. All of which are small and the steering wheel still looks great for its age. The spokes have hairline scratches throughout.The wood finish is still mostly in tact and only has minor cracking. It would clean up very nicely with a nice polish or would be a great candidate for restoration.

Good used condition ready to be bolted to your hub and used.

E. Nardi engraved on front.

Made in italy.

Serial numbers on the back read:
DL-NM

If you need any more information or pictures to better judge condition please message me I will be happy to provide you with what pictures or more information you may need.

If you do not need the extras that are included I can drop some off the price.

I saw one of these same wheels sell last week on ebay for $330 plus shipping USED

Asking $260 + shipping for everything included. Like I said PM me if you have specific requests or questions

My name is Mike my number is 410 three three oh - won won three ate. If I don't answer leave a message or text please. I will get back to you ASAP

If I don't sell it, it will be going on my car soon. On to the pics. Thank you for your interest. I have more pictures of the wheel, just didn't want to flood the thread. Plenty more available upon request. Willing to accept trades or partial trades + cash for any s chassis parts I could use (Offer up!)

Sponsored Links