Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #151
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
And as far as all that 19D jibber jabber, sorry, I'm not in the army, I was diqualified because my nuts are still attached. J/K
Old 06-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #152
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Like I said, go to my Facebook and check out my pictures. Send me your clearance and I'll send you some more. It's CAB, not CAR. Seems more and more like you don't even know what war looks like. My 'team' depended on POG's? That's another statement that proves you sure aren't intelligent. Anyways, I'm done acknowledging someone who is that childish and immature that your ammunition is taunts and stupid metaphors on a car forum about how bad ass you are. Maybe when you deploy, you'll have a better sense of what goes on. If you knew it would piss people off, why not be mature and not say it at all? Sounds smart.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #153
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Well in the Marine Corps it's called a CAR. like I said, I still have my nuts attached.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 AM   #154
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Well in the Marines, you don't have a CIB so don't assume you know the rules on how to be awarded one. And you do in fact have balls - especially after you little rants about things you don't even have the slightest idea about. Maybe you can beg to your chain of command to get you out there to Afghanistan and get yourself a nice little ribbon. Just make sure you don't take pictures of you pissing on bodies. That would be rather embarrassing.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #155
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Get the sand out of your vagina, I asked you to prove your claims, you can't or won't, so therefore, I'm doubting you. I've been asked by people to show what I've done to prove I'm not full of shit, and I have no problem with that for the sake of keeping the unworthy liars in their place, but you can['t seem to wipe the butthurt off long enough to show proof. Someone who has been there and done that would be like "no sweat, I understand where you're coming from, I hate fakers too." I also have 4 brothers in the army, so I do know what it takes to get all the bells and whistles on your uniform that show where you were and what you did. Funny thing is, nobody I know seems to feel it neccesary to say "I did this and that, respect me and don't threaten me on the internet because I saw combat...once....from a distance......inside an up armored MATV". Especially to steer everyone away from the fact that you fucked somebody over, or as I've read in here, multiple people. Prove me wrong, and I'll gladly apologize sincerely, without question, but until then, I'm not buying it. And as far as pissing on bodies, well those taliban had that shit coming.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #156
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I don't have anything to prove to some e-troll trying to stir the pot saying I didn't do what I did and didn't go where I went. I don't like talking about the shit I've seen or done. Maybe you do - although you have yet to say you've deployed or gotten a CAR at all, but I'm sure you'll tell the world your brave story about how you conquered the Middle East by yourself - but I am not that person. I'd actually rather forget the shit I've seen and done. You can troll on if it makes you feel better but it's always the ones that are high and mighty that get a pretty solid reality check. If you haven't deployed yet, tell me how Syria is when you get there. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun and tons of stories to tell your friends when you return. Well, IF you return.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #157
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Get out of here with that bullshit. You were claiming it and I called you out. I didn't say post pics of smoked MAM's or tell your most horrible war story, there are plenty of other ways to show what you claim. This is the same shit every faker I've ever called out falls back on. "Oh it was too horrible an experience for me to post a pic of a sheet of paper that would prove the talk I just talked".
Defense.gov Photos : News Photo
4 deployments, Iraq and Afghanistan. 2 as a regular grunt. 2 as a Scout Sniper team leader. There, that was easy and I didn't even have to tell you all about the "horrible stories" that happened. I will not let the fakers slide, because that's what's wrong with the military.

Last edited by ShadowMan; 06-10-2013 at 09:57 PM..
Old 06-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #158
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
SupaDoopa wrote hardcore rap lyrics after every mission y0.

Old 06-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #159
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

And for those backing this guy up, telling me I am what's wrong with the military, you can't be serious are you? You're fist fucking me right? You're seriously going to try to convince people I am the one that's fucked up.....wait a sec......am I on punked? Where's Ashton?
I can see some people on here are already drinking the kool-aid.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #160
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Those lyrics are quoted from a show we saw that night. I think they're rather hilarious. It was a white kid dressed up like Steve Urkle. I lul'd.

And you're 'what's wrong with the military' because most of us have more poise and self control than to go on a car forum of all places and start rambling about how gnarly they are and how they've been around the world putting their bullets in people. Bravo. They should give you the medal of honor.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:48 PM   #161
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I am in the process of being medically discharged for being blown up in Afghanistan numerous times. If you want the detail write-up, send an e-mail to my unit and I will give them the O.K. to shoot you over an injury report.
You wrote this before I ever said anything. Like you're trying to get people to feel sorry for you. Probably all those distant pop shots you heard....or was that just the chow hall door squeeking next door. Cool story, I'd avoid this like the plague too if I were making shit up.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #162
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Yeah. That's the cool thing about CIB's. I can get one for hearing about gun fights on the news.

Here is your proof. Here is me post-taking over Afghanistan and the middle east with my trust shaggy dog.

My social security number is 092-50-3042. My blood type is A POS. My mothers maiden name is Helen. My shoe size is 10.5. I like the color green. I am a pretty good swimmer. My dad still helps me make my bed.

If you need any more information to confirm my top secret identity, let me know. I'll be sure to send that to you via fax.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:23 AM   #163
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
You wrote this before I ever said anything. Like you're trying to get people to feel sorry for you. Probably all those distant pop shots you heard....or was that just the chow hall door squeeking next door. Cool story, I'd avoid this like the plague too if I were making shit up.
What the hell does it matter man? He was injured while serving his country, does that make it any more acceptable to send him PMs with ill wishes that he die of his injuries even if they were not combat related?

NO IT DOES NOT NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Does my best friend dying on deployment mean less because it was not combat related and instead was someone who fucked up before him who got him killed?

This is about a supposed(IDK if he did or did not) theft can we get back to that topic please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
Old 06-11-2013, 03:44 AM   #164
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
What the hell does it matter man? He was injured while serving his country, does that make it any more acceptable to send him PMs with ill wishes that he die of his injuries even if they were not combat related?

Does my best friend dying on deployment mean less because it was not combat related and instead was someone who fucked up before him who got him killed?

This is about a supposed(IDK if he did or did not) theft can we get back to that topic please?
I'm sorry for your loss, my man. I've lost a few kids in my platoon and more than I want to count in my unit in combat and non-combat related incidents and it sucks. I know the feeling and I'll pray for another brother who lost their lives serving.

Also, appreciate you bringing this back on topic. This kid is trolling for no reason bringing this thread in a completely different direction. Sucks that the matter is pretty much resolved [it was more of a misunderstanding on both ends than a theft] and this kid comes out of left field like he knows what's going on and wanting 'proof' that I got hurt calling me a liar. Why would I and a number of people in this thread who know me back me up if I were 'lying?'

Regardless, I spoke to the kid yesterday via PM's to get the ball rolling a little faster so we can delete this thread and stupid kids like this can stop sending me stupid ass PM's and trolling threads I comment on.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #165
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

I never said you didn't do what you claim, re read my posts. im being skeptical. And if imposters don't get under your skin then I'd be even more skeptical. I told you I would apologize if i was wrong. And as far as PM's, I've never sent you one. About the kid that did send that shit, well that's his problem.
zerodameon-sorry about your friend, but are you this guys girlfriend or something? he's already shown his ability to give it right back on his own, but if you want to make this personal between you and I, next time you're feeling froggy, hop on down to camp Pendleton. you have my name, im easy to find. I didn't get to where im at by being a quiet sheep and sure as shit ain't gonna start today, now go join the rest of the herd.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #166
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #167
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Those lyrics are quoted from a show we saw that night. I think they're rather hilarious. It was a white kid dressed up like Steve Urkle. I lul'd.

And you're 'what's wrong with the military' because most of us have more poise and self control than to go on a car forum of all places and start rambling about how gnarly they are and how they've been around the world putting their bullets in people. Bravo. They should give you the medal of honor.
the little respect i had for you just went down the shitter. i wont be buying anything from you ever. as a matter of fact I'm going to add you to my block list.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #168
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

S12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymoreS12 Drifter is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post

NO IT DOES NOT

does that give him reason just because he served his country he can scam people as he pleases?
Old 06-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #169
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RB24_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
And @RB24 - You are the one that offered to trade knowing all the issues. You made me drive from RI to Maryland, I got there, and you changed your mind. Nice little chop shop you got going there, doe.[/QUOTE]

That was J3 Performance. Its a shop where engine swaps were being done. It has very good reputation here in MD. I did not know your car didn't run. But it was long ago who cares.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #170
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S12 Drifter View Post
does that give him reason just because he served his country he can scam people as he pleases?
Never said it did did I?
Quote:

Old 06-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #171
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Who said I scammed him? Do you just jump to conclusions? It is as much my fault as it is his. We agreed car for wheels. He never came and got the car so that makes me liable? We have the situation resolved without all your back and forth nonsense and disrespect for soldiers who died just because we signed up. Apparently that means it's okay if we die. You should join the West Baptist.

And I could care less if anyone blocks me or doesn't do business with me ever again. I have 100% positive feedback on nearly 10 different forums. This is the only place were I see this childish shit that doesn't involve anyone. Absolutely stupid.

@STR8 H8N - That was me in basic. I am so adorable.

@S12 - So, block me. Go for it. You blocking me doesn't affect my builds, my cars or my life.

@RB24 - If it was so 'long ago,' why bring it up? If I recall, the deal was done after I sent you pictures and told you the ring lands were bad. You told me to make the drive 16 hours to meet you with a trailer as I did. Built EVO VIII for a S14 with a swap that was rattle canned. Car got there, you looked like you had no idea what to even look at on the car like it was a space ship, and then I made my way back 16 hours and I didn't flame you or even mention it anywhere. I'm a little more mature than that.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #172
420sxwetdreams
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
420sxwetdreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0fa king View Post
lol! i love when dirtbags get found out. GTFO of the military, giving us a bad name.
+1 THis
Old 06-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #173
Oakville
Zilvia Junkie

Oakville is an unknown quantity at this point
so someones wheels were stolen? errrrrr...
Old 06-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #174
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I kinda wonder if things would have ever been resolved if this thread didn't exist... I'd bet not.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #175
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I kinda wonder if things would have ever been resolved if this thread didn't exist... I'd bet not.
You should make another thread about it.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #176
S13slida
Leaky Injector

S13slida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Who said I scammed him? Do you just jump to conclusions? It is as much my fault as it is his. We agreed car for wheels. He never came and got the car so that makes me liable? We have the situation resolved without all your back and forth nonsense and disrespect for soldiers who died just because we signed up. Apparently that means it's okay if we die. You should join the West Baptist.

And I could care less if anyone blocks me or doesn't do business with me ever again. I have 100% positive feedback on nearly 10 different forums. This is the only place were I see this childish shit that doesn't involve anyone. Absolutely stupid.

@STR8 H8N - That was me in basic. I am so adorable.

@S12 - So, block me. Go for it. You blocking me doesn't affect my builds, my cars or my life.

@RB24 - If it was so 'long ago,' why bring it up? If I recall, the deal was done after I sent you pictures and told you the ring lands were bad. You told me to make the drive 16 hours to meet you with a trailer as I did. Built EVO VIII for a S14 with a swap that was rattle canned. Car got there, you looked like you had no idea what to even look at on the car like it was a space ship, and then I made my way back 16 hours and I didn't flame you or even mention it anywhere. I'm a little more mature than that.

They way you've been acting makes you seem like a scammer, You just started writing in this thread when your "Wife" Had to handle to situation for you, in the beginning of this thread you were No Where to be found, And now your posting in this thread consistantly trying to write a story thinking you sound smart which actually makes you sound like more of a scammer. If this thread was never created you would have NEVER Responded to the OP That got his wheels stolen in the first place. Members HERE had to get your information so that the OP could contact you in some way which was your wife. Your wife has bigger balls then you.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #177
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13slida View Post
Your wife has bigger balls then you.
i wish i could sig this.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #178
NAIRB
Leaky Injector

NAIRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13slida View Post
They way you've been acting makes you seem like a scammer, You just started writing in this thread when your "Wife" Had to handle to situation for you, in the beginning of this thread you were No Where to be found, And now your posting in this thread consistantly trying to write a story thinking you sound smart which actually makes you sound like more of a scammer. If this thread was never created you would have NEVER Responded to the OP That got his wheels stolen in the first place. Members HERE had to get your information so that the OP could contact you in some way which was your wife. Your wife has bigger balls then you.

I do just want to correct this, that I didn't get his information from here. I was already in contact with him. People just gave me suggestions on about how to contact someone from the army to report it to. His wife contacted me on the local form and has been helping with the situation which hopefully will be settled soon.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #179
S12 Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAIRB View Post
I do just want to correct this, that I didn't get his information from here. I was already in contact with him. People just gave me suggestions on about how to contact someone from the army to report it to. His wife contacted me on the local form and has been helping with the situation which hopefully will be settled soon.

his wife is in charge not him.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #180
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

S12 shut up you are not adding anything to this thread, just adding filth which this thread is full of already. Your comments do not help the situation for either of them, just clutter everything up.
Quote:

Closed Thread