Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
greddyguy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
greddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dope Vert Thead

post up pics of dope S chassis verts.

Doesn't have to be your own, just has to be DOPE SHIZ!!

(sorry for no first pic...iPhone ftl)
greddyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #3
goukifd
Leaky Injector

goukifd is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm thinking of trading my FD for this vert.

goukifd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
The ONLY dope verts are the verts from japan. The JDM top is fucking SEX! USDM tops just look cheap IMO.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
The ONLY dope verts are the verts from japan. The JDM top is fucking SEX! USDM tops just look cheap IMO.

Pics of JDM top?

I'm thinking of getting a vert and removing the soft top, and having a friend of mine mold a fiberglass hardtop.

But that's for when i have a shitton of money to waste, so probably never.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Can't find any pics or vids right now. On the JDM top the trunk actually lifts up and the top goes in there. When the top is down there is a really clean looking cover over it. It's been a while since I saw the vid, but it was sick.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I forget the username of the dude who built this 'vert, but he's on this forum. I'm sure someone will remember.

Cleanest shit around, period.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^^^ you sure that was an s13? i know the s15's do that never seen it on a s13. anyways this vert is hella dope

Old 09-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
that red one was built by DANNY PINK GODZIRA
Old 09-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #10
Petoria
Leaky Injector

Petoria is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Found these.

If I could find a clean vert with a sr in it I would trade my 14 straight up. I love the way they look.
Petoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #11
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
^^^^^ you sure that was an s13? i know the s15's do that never seen it on a s13.
The same company that built the s-15 varietta's built the s-13 verts in japan. They function almost identically. The s-13's were produced in limited numbers though. I'm pretty sure they are rare, even in japan.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #12
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Quote:
The same company that built the s-15 varietta's built the s-13 verts in japan. They function almost identically. The s-13's were produced in limited numbers though. I'm pretty sure they are rare, even in japan.
OH SHIT!!! sorry for questioning you. wow those are bad ass i never knew s13's ever did that.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #13
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
that red one is sick
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #14
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
mines! Yay!

rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #15
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
more plz!!! a while back i saw a black silvia vert with a redish top, i thought it looked great!
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #16
boro otaku
Leaky Injector

boro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura aboutboro otaku has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
mines! Yay!
You know, that is hot! Normally I don't like pop-ups on verts, but I like your car
boro otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:49 PM   #17
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
you guys pretty much posted up all of them hahah hopefully mine will be placed under this title..
orangejdmsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #18
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Rps13drift, that is nice!!
Old 09-11-2008, 09:43 AM   #19
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Maybe not DOPE and all kitted out but definately the cleanest Ive found so far for a factory style vert.

SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #20
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
^^^^ omg such a clean vert looks like a brand new car
Old 09-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #21
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Here is a link to that stock bodied vert from NICO-

94_240sx vert pics: 240SX Convertible Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #22
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Maybe not DOPE and all kitted out but definately the cleanest Ive found so far for a factory style vert.

WOW, that is amazing... I have never seen a car so CLEAN! the under carriage is FLAWLESS!
incredible.
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #23
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

They are rare and super expensive. My buddy brought a red one into canada and its been up for sale for 3 years now and jus sits in his garage. 19,000 for a prety much stock silvia vert with wheels. I would rather grab a 1500 dollar vert from usa and do a front end conversion and engine swap.

oh and S15's look cool from the front but with the top up they look gay especially from the back. cooolest S15 vert fo shoooo

I am sooo buying a vert once i sell my car!!! verts are super rare in canada!!
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
was that white vert in a bubble ? how the hell is that so clean? it seems like it never aged. just like my mentality when im around HS girls. lolz jk
Old 10-07-2008, 12:31 PM   #25
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia

Old 10-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #26
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost

I actually saw one of these in Long Beach I totally thought it was like a kit someone made no idea it was factory
Old 10-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #27
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by goukifd View Post
I'm thinking of trading my FD for this vert.

i would...
Old 10-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #28
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
thats my next project S13 vert!!!baby
sileighty83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 PM   #29
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i was going to post the DL orange vert, but D's got that covered
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #30
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i think i like the orange one best!

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote