Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #151
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
stock lip from an 89-90 on a 91 and up. not sure on sides
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2007, 06:28 PM   #152
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
white unicorn

(I miss those days )

those are weapons

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:36 PM   #153
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyDrift View Post
17x9 +17 MB Competition wheels on s13 or maybe s14.. need asap buying wheels this weekend.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #154
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
If you insist...
nah thats not it.....oh well
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #155
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hahahahahaha....

How about a C33 laurel with BN aero.

(not the BN car though)
Old 12-19-2007, 11:52 PM   #156
Dr. Greenthumb
Zilvia Member

Dr. Greenthumb is making a name for him/her selfDr. Greenthumb is making a name for him/her selfDr. Greenthumb is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Greenthumb
im looking for an s13 coupe w/ a roof wing, wangan wing, and window visors.

Dr. Greenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #157
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
this is a little off but if i could convince someone to post some good pics of a fwd vehicle with some low offset rims/rims with a lip, that would be super(nothing larger than 16" is preferable). my dd is lacking in the looks department so i figured i would lower it and add some nice wheels &lip kit.

and i dont need none of that "THIS IS ZILVIAAAA!" or "FWD SUCKS!'' bullshit. im aware of this. but fwd means the wife can drive it and not die and i dont like my vehicles looking like total ass. and before it's said: it's not a honda. if it was, i would go to a honda board.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 AM   #158
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
k, so the wheels are a bit bigger than 16's, but here's a fwd on decent looking wheels and is lowered...personally i hate the car, but the idea is sound...

Old 12-20-2007, 03:04 AM   #159
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
+rep on the quick response man(well in 24 hours @ least. i gives out too many reps...). it shows me exactly what i needed to know. brake clearance is determined with spoke/face design and not necessarily spacers. sweet.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:14 AM   #160
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
this is a little off but if i could convince someone to post some good pics of a fwd vehicle with some low offset rims/rims with a lip, that would be super(nothing larger than 16" is preferable). my dd is lacking in the looks department so i figured i would lower it and add some nice wheels &lip kit.
Sportmaxes are your friend.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 AM   #161
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
somebody showed me this integra and i thought it looks really cool.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:38 AM   #162
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Looking for S13 Fastbacks with fender flairs please! Not over fenders and wide front bolt on fenders.
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:32 AM   #163
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
does anyone have more pics of this vert, or info on it....would really appreciate it

Old 12-20-2007, 08:07 AM   #164
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
If anyone has them, I'm looking for pictures of an S13 'vert with as many of the following as possible:

-Stock front end (no Silvia conversions)
-Pignose, or Xenon front lip
-Factory (or factory-ish) aero side skirts, and rear valences
-Lowered, ~16" wheels, mesh if possible?
-...with the top down =D
Old 12-20-2007, 09:04 AM   #165
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkuuzenki View Post
Hahahahahaha....

How about a C33 laurel with BN aero.

(not the BN car though)

Maybe try and get more pics here?... Register or something. I dunno.
http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=35746
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #166
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
does anyone have more pics of this vert, or info on it....would really appreciate it

You don't want more pics of it.

it's pretty nasty

what do you want to know.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:00 AM   #167
supercleans13

supercleans13 is an unknown quantity at this point
How about an S13 SILVIA with stock aero and a roof wing... factory valances, sideskirts and front lip or bumper.

supercleans13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:12 AM   #168
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post

Maybe try and get more pics here?... Register or something. I dunno.
http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=35746

Thanks a million man.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #169
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR

Zenki Lip, Canadian Fog Lights, Canadian Hicas Side skirts, Probably has Hicas Rear Lip.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #170
Peter_North
Leaky Injector

Peter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post

Zenki Lip, Canadian Fog Lights, Canadian Hicas Side skirts, Probably has Hicas Rear Lip.
Thanks msnglngth
Old 12-20-2007, 11:37 AM   #171
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

Don't say msglgth. it's a new rule. if you don't have enough to make the message length requirements then it's not worth saying.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #172
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRpetey View Post
255/40 on a 17x10

WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #173
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
ok... i want pics of a s14 with 17x10 +12 FN's all around.
and NOT the pic of the side shit army spray canned s14.
if you have other angles of that car then yea.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:44 PM   #174
Peter_North
Leaky Injector

Peter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymorePeter_North is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkuuzenki View Post
Don't say msglgth. it's a new rule. if you don't have enough to make the message length requirements then it's not worth saying.
fine ok yea
Old 12-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #175
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Looking for S13 Fastbacks with fender flairs please! Not over fenders and wide front bolt on fenders.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:06 PM   #176
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

I love that car man
Old 12-20-2007, 01:12 PM   #177
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
People, please. Don't ask for things that are simple to find like Sportmax wheels on an 240 or FNs or the like. This thread isn't meant to completely eliminate searching and have someone else do the job for you...

And its NOT A PHOTOSHOP REQUEST THREAD!
Old 12-20-2007, 03:22 PM   #178
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee View Post
You don't want more pics of it.

it's pretty nasty

what do you want to know.
yea i just found pics of it on Ebay....and its def not as hot as i thought it was......my heart has been broken
Old 12-20-2007, 04:06 PM   #179
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooorahh! View Post
since people ar ere questing photoshop if its not to much to ask
this car with volk Gtc's in gold and AME's spec R's in polish ... haha with a roof wing please..
it doesnt have to be that car just a car with the same kit same color and thoe wheels haha

sorry dont mind the girl .. but this is the best side pix i have as of now

anyone?
msglegth
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #180
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
If you insist...
oh yeah - well how bout one with 4 lug and silver wheels! HAHA!~

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote