View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 07:08 AM   #1
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Shithole apartment help

Hey guys, asking a random question because I know Zilvia knows at least a little bit about EVERYTHING soooo, here we go...

I ACCIDENTALLY signed a 15 month lease at this old shithole of an apartment/townhouse. Once I get in there, I realize the plumbing and hot water are all broiler based and my unit shares it with several other units. Meaning, it's real iffy whether I'm gonna have hot water when I turn on the faucet. The management says you gotta let the water run for up to 15 minutes sometimes before it gets hot... these bitches must be crazy. And if I do get hot water, it can go lukewarm to ice cold at any moment during use. Most suspenseful showers EVER.

So I'm wondering if you guys know of any nifty gadgets that can be installed in an apartment or townhouse that I don't own to alleviate this? The management knows their property is a shit hole, so I'd rather ask for forgiveness than ask for permission at this point... Any ideas, guys?