View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #80
db_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
db_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
There was never a time that I said that the kid was undeserving of a fair trial or that he deserved to be shot, nobody deserves that. The situation is just sketchy all around, but you have all these hate crime activists trying to bust a salem witch trial on a guy that for all you or I know could've really been defending himself after the initial confrontation.

The other thing is none of us know how it went down, as we were not there; Therefore we cannot jump to a conclusion without evidence. There is a reason it is innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around, because half of the people arguing for the guy to be immediately arrested have no idea what they would charge him for. There is simply not enough evidence to prove without a doubt that it WASN'T done in self defense.

Here's another scenario. Lets just say Trayvon was successful in striking Zimmerman and managed to knock him out and just happened to notice he had a gun and decided to put a bullet in Zimmerman, would there be the same kind of media coverage or extreme amounts of racism going on here? Or would it be just another "regular" murder in the news. I find this kind of stuff disgusting because then it would no longer be considered a hate crime.
the senator that wrote the "stand your ground" law said that according to the story line that zimmerman gave that he was NOT covered under the law due to him initiating the confrontation (getting out the car and approaching him with a visible loaded hand gun)

if trayvon knock him out then shot him? yes that is murder because zimmerman posed no threat after being rendered unconscious
db_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote