View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #19
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
jic flta-2's ftw! I have had these coilovers now for 2 years and they still kick ass! Hey logan do you carry jic replacement springs? Im looking to get a stiffer set in a few weeks!
-mike-
Yes, I can get replacement springs

But I would recommend getting Swift Springs if you want coilover replacement springs

JIC springs are cold wound and linear like the Swifts, but the Swift has more ability for customization, with spring rates, spring length, etc

Pretty much if you're going to spend the money for replacement springs might as well get some Swifts

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 06-25-2007 at 11:50 AM..