View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #1562
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
So my good friend Mr. Kyle (Kyles1988) came out this weekend from Illinois. On Saturday night he snapped a couple of shots and we wired up my Pivot controller. Mine had been sitting on the shelf in the garage for about eight months- seeing his working on the red car inspired me, lol.

Kyle got some pretty cool shots for just messing around in the garage! His car is awesome- really made me want to paint my car red:

On Sunday, Kyle came out to a BBQ/Meet that I organized with a couple other guys from our local Michigan forum XceedSpeed.com. The main goal of the event was to raise money for Dai Yoshihara's RFJP.org campaign. Dai was gracious enough to hook me up with some shirts, FD programs, posters, and stickers signed by himself and the other five Falken Formula D drivers- pretty awesome!

We had a great turnout- much larger than we anticipated. We ended up having about 350-400 cars out and sold out of everything, including the shirts I designed for the event. In all, we were able to raise $1,700 for the relief efforts over there- pretty awesome! I spoke with Dai about it last night and he was pretty pumped- it's a really good feeling to be able to help the people out over there, even if it has only a small impact.

Here are a few shots that people took of our cars together at the event:

Whew, sorry about all the pics, lol. Lastly, here is a GoPro vid that Kyle did for me shot from inside my car on the way to the meet:

YouTube - ‪Damon not having an S15 front LIKE A BOSS‬‏

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 07-31-2017 at 07:54 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote