View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 04:51 PM   #205
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
all these legit parts..... and then bam, the welded comes crashing in.
Hahahah! Exactly my thoughts. Well, I am pretty sure that I'll break that shit up in no time and then it will be replaced with something nice. I want to try it and give my opinion about it. 99% sure I'll scream out loud "IT FUCKING SUCKS"

Oh btw! Xcessive R154 relocation piece and AC compressor remove bracket came in and I just test fitted the bracket. The power steering pump has a one mount that is hitting the intake manifold and I'll just cut it off. It's the stock one that goes to the engine. I hope I'll not need it...

Also the driveshaft is at customs and I'll pay the taxes for it tomorrow and I just received email from Wiring Specialties that all my stuff is on the way to Finland! More about it soon as I have all the parts at my hands.

Next up is ordering a radiator. I'm thinking about Mishimoto SR20 radiator as it seems to be "small" enough to fit to the engine bay with the 1JZ and still have plenty of room left with zero cutting.

What I still need to get this thing running are:

-Bosch EV14 1300CC injectors
-"R8" coilpacks
-Spark plugs
-Fuel pressure regulator
-Fuel lines
-Intake piping & intercooler
-Radiator
-GTX -> V-band downpipe adapters
-AEM CD-7
-Some brake lines
-Some custom wiring to make everything work for the ECU
-Some water and oil lines
-Powersteering lines

And all this should be done in 30days as I have a car show coming at easter. I hope I'll make it and I am trying my best to make it there. I'll keep you updated!