View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 07:51 AM   #97
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
It's In!

After going to the track/ a few meets Friday night I decided that I miss my car and did some things haha. I invited some friends over to have a engine drop in party.

Everything for the most part went smooth, my tranny had some rust on the input shaft so it fought me, my driveshaft is stuck on my diff due to the nuts being seized on to the studs, and I scratched my firewall due to my tranny vent tube getting stuck in my tranny tunnel but all in all I'm happy. Everything went much easier than the many times I did this by myself before.

Now I just need to buy an ECU, currently leading towards Haltech just because I don't plan on keeping the SR forever and it's easiest to transfer engine to engine. I also need some wheels and the square R33 reps (flame away) are looking good to me as their price is stupid low as I get some good hook ups at Enjuku.

Picture dump!