View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM   #1111
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Took the car out to test the new tires and power last Wednesday. The car is crazy fun now. I was able to drop the tire pressure down and with the GTRadial grip (which honestly was impressive) the car was super fast. I really like the nos. I can get the car set and floor it to lunge onto someone's door. It's very potent. Also, once we were done with the full track my bottle was empty so I just ran without it on the skidpad and it was just fine. Best of both worlds.

Destroyed my bumper going to hard which sucks so back to Car n Bike Moto to get more paint work done before Texas.