View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
1996 240sx black SE kouki front AUTO

looking to possible trade down and get some cash maybe. throw me some offers. Maybe an sc300? or a super clean s13 hatch + cash? integra / civic / preludes ? throw me an offer. Not in a rush to sell. Car is a clean title. black paint. i am the 3rd owner, been in the 1st owners family since ( 2nd owner was her son) paint is decent from previous owner. painted black, jambs, trunk, engine bay. All power SE. perfect for someone getting ready to swap. this was my dd. Runs good.

mileage - 180k and rising (DD)
heater and A/C works ( could use a recharge )
replaced radiator
recently changed waterpump
z32 30mm iron calipers and brembo drilled/slotted rotors
oem kouki front
oem LIP
oem kouki tails
5000k hids
g35 wheels 225/50 235/50 fronts nearly new, rears about 30%
Alarm

Cons: -Auto haha
-driver side window pops out of the rail sometimes, gotta straighten it out as you roll up.
-2 cracks in dash above cluster.
- CEL for evap purge, doesnt affect driving.
- paint flaking a bit on the mirrors.

5000 OBO, also could take trades + cash for civics / integras. may be driving alot soon so may need something with better gas mileage. throw me some offers. . located in sacramento. any questions feel free to txt me (usually in school, txt better than calling) 916-243-9228

Last edited by 2forty; 07-04-2011 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: re host photos
Sponsored Links