View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #194
ricekiller
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ricekiller is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ why am i going to take some advice from a guy like you? all you do is talk crap man. just stay the f away from me when i go to one of these meets. I'm not your friend, nor am i here to make friends with know it alls like you.

I'm here to learn about things, not take advice from know it alls, that's the problem with people like you. You know it all. You have no room to grow. You know it all buddy.

you want the tuners name, here ya go know it all.

ASK FOR DEVIN
Boostin Performance (630)-458-9600
Home ot the World's Quickest & Fastest AWD 2G DSM!!
Home of the USA's Quickest & Fastest Evo 9!!

http://zilvia.net/f/engine-tech/4109...-street-2.html

street vs dyno tune takes a few seconds to search for. Why am i an idiot? i'm not saying this stuff, im quoting people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_eh
skipped everyones reply.

431whp srt4 tuned on the street most of it's life - it did see some dyno tunes but it was always finalized and checked on the street.

315whp break in tune on my built sr 35r full race kit was on the dyno, and will get it's full tune on the dyno...

I'd prefer all of the dyno tuning be done on the street but it's not always viable, depends on the tuner.

I agree. that's what started this discussion in the first place. I've been doing it this way since 1963, and yes, we had dynos back then. The time slip or the triple stopwatch lap timing board was the end game, not the dyno chart.

Bill