View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 PM   #38
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
That should never happen unless your life is on the line. In the place he was in, he was relatively safe. Most "in and outers" will not risk a life term from a petty fight.
Most inmates that do end up fighting a guard or CO do so for a reason. There are usually things behind the curtain that are not seen.
You can sugar coat it all you want and make it sound like the CO was in a room with a bunch of "pit-bulls", but I know better.
Relatively and most are the key words here to me.

Fortunately I am not in the position to make any difference to the situation by forming an opinion on whether or not the officer's action was justified - so I will not, however if i was in the same position - i am sure that I would not make a decision based on probability.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote