View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:57 AM   #406
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Been trying to redo and change up things from last years setup. There was too much rush to get the car done last year so I didn't get to do some things the way I truely wanted to. So making the changes now. Also last year due to time constraints I had to install the motor in stock, will be upgrading quite a bit of it for this season.

First off, re did the power steering cooler lines, they are now 3/8" aluminum tubing, I couldn't find the exact mounting bracket I wanted for them, so I designed these on paper, had my friend Chris draft them up, and his friend 3D printed them out in ABS plastic. With a little fine tuning they worked perfect.

Also, really enjoy using this aluminum tubing, hope I can find more uses for it on other projects. Rivnuts where nice to use for mounting things in the engine bay as well.

Finished up the final location of the oil filter/thermostat and finished making all the -10 AN lines for it as well. Majority of the Fuel lines/regulator have been made and routed as well.

Apologies for the blurry photos, I really need to get either a newer phone or a camera out at the shop to use.