View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 01:08 PM   #51
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Mini update!

So these passed few weeks I've been working solely on the chassis and mostly the engine bay in particular, It used to be beat up, scratched, rusted, have some janky ass holes punched out for intercooler piping, and a lot of other hack job BS that I didn't want to sit a new engine in to.

So let's start with a before picture

I planned on shaving my bay as stated in the beginning of the thread but never finished due to my MIG breaking but I ended up repairing it so I finally got around to finishing up filling of all the useless holes, I also made some patch pieces for where the IC piping and battery tray used to sit and zapped them in.

My factory radiator support also went bye bye and I'll be fabbing up something removable and simple to take its place. Here's some in process mock up pictures, you can also see where I started to use some short strand filler to smooth everything out, bondo is coming today!

And the poor engine waiting for its home to be ready

And lastly I just wanted to congratulate my girlfriend on her graduation!

As always thank you guys for reading, more updates will be coming soon!