View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 07:36 AM   #50
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Weekend Update

Well I didn't get much done on the car this week, mostly it's just a financial issue and I'm trying to save up the last bit I need to finish the car.

However I did snap one interior picture while my girlfriend was helping me run new wires for my lights and accessories. Finding a girl that doesn't mind working on your car with you is probably one of the best feelings ever tbh.

It's slowly coming back together piece by piece, The mismatched gauges bother me just as much as everyone else, and Broadfield wouldn't be proud of my tach install, but in time I'll build a nice all in one cluster with a spare body I have.

End 240 stuff, on to Saturday

MY co worker Manuel finally got his Mustang back together after going through a bit of a shit show with a tranny swap and we went to the IHRA bracket event we had at OSW. After just a few passes the brand new tranny started leaking fluid and we had to make a make shift diaper to hold everything in, it's amazing that you can go 10's with a car held together with shop rags and duct tape.

Anyways I took some glamour shots!

Unfortunately we ran too fast in the second round due to the new converter slipping causing the car to not engine break and rather act like you push a clutch in, not slowing it down.

Now on to mothers day, I made my mom and my girlfriend some roses out of some scrap sheet metal I had laying around because I was bored and wanted to get some TIG practice in since I'll be doing a lot for my car.

Anyways that's all the relatively "cool" things I did this weekend, I'm sorry it wasn't much on my car!