View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
And why dont you shut the fuck up and stop getting butt hurt in every thread around here? Nobodys swinging on nobodys nuts. Mike knows his shit, and does phenomenal job on his shit. I've seen some of the stuff that came out of his shop first hand, you cant even tell its not fucking OEM.

As much as an asshole he can be, he's one of the more respected members in here.
I never once said anything negative about his work. I know what he does and how good he is at it. But shit like this:

Quote:
Is nut swinging.

Butt hurt doesn't even apply here. I'm not offended about anything. Also, this is only the second thread I've been negative in lately, not every single thread I comment in. It's a forum, if you can't handle negativity then give up at life.