View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #55
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Yeah its may not be "RICE" like the PT Cruiser with every single chrome accessory but it has all the ridiculous fads going on.

Just look at the color of the car and the wheels. You really expect anyone to take you seriously with that shit? So what if the fitment is good, the colors just scream "Look at me, I dont get enough attention so I painted my car a color anyone would be embarrassed to be seen in and added pink wheels" Unique colors are cool and honestly if it didnt have pink wheels and that exhaust it would be decent.
Rear quarter panel pull looks mangled. Wood grain steering wheel? Super tight boso slash angle exhaust?

All its missing to conform to the "JDM" tight Honda boy ricer is a sticker bombed lip (which who knows it could be), the Yellow and Green "beginner" driver tag and a roof rack with a fixie to match.