View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 03:43 PM   #21858
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC_lol View Post
I’m at a loss with my car, I have the notchtop SR20 and it hesitates very bad @4000-5000rpm when accelerating, I had code 34 and replaced the knock sensor and now I have no fault codes at all but still it hesitates. A/F shows 17-20 when its bogging so its lean as shit. What could cause this? Plugs are fine, fuel filter is new, maf is fine, o2 sensors are new, fpr is new, etc. I dont think ecu is in fail safe mode since it doesnt throw any codes.
E: but it accelerates fine after getting past 5k rpm
do you have a fuel pressure gauge in the car? what kind of pump do you have? when was the last time you checked for boost leaks? when was the last time you cleaned your MAF? are you using t-bolt clamps or screw clamps? whats the voltage like on your TPS?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote