View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:40 AM   #46
skouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
skouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her self
Another small update.

Came across a good deal on a used tial mvr wastegate. Sent the seller payment and had it shipped out. It came shortly after and everything looked to be in good condition. Upon further inspection, i realized it wasn't an mvr but an mvs. That being said, I had no use for it as my new manifold had the mvr flange already. Seller was nice enough to give a full refund as he wasn't aware that the wastegate was an mvs. So i am still looking for a used mvr wastegate but will most likely end up just buying new. Also decided that my blue personal wheel wasn't quite what I wanted in my interior so I bought a leather nardi classic wheel to bring the interior together. Another update, I ordered my chasebays brake line tuck kit along with fender lines to complete my ctsv brake swap. That order should be coming within the next couple weeks.

Because my car is in a garage that isn't insulated and I live in Saskatchewan, I haven't been able to work on it all winter. Today was the nicest day of the year so far with a temp that hit 13 degrees celcius. It's not going to stay that nice for long so i decided to start a day project. That being the wiper motor clean haha. I removed it, wire brushed it and repainted it with some tremclaud. Turned out looking a lot better than it did so im happy.

Last edited by skouki; 11-30-2019 at 07:07 PM..
skouki is offline   Reply With Quote