View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 11:17 AM   #998
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Well dang,
Riot After Dark successfully beat up 4 S14's, a few hatches, and more than on coupe.
People walking all over the track by the building and spectator area caused drivers to NOT PAY ATTENTION TO RACING.

Warning to spectators. You are at a RACE. If YOU get hit by a RACE CAR, it is YOUR FAULT for being where you should not be. Stay the hell off the track

There are a few safe places for the photographers. Media people, STAY IN THEM and out of the way of the racing

Grassroots Drifting dos not, repeat, DOES NOT mean grassroots SAFETY

Misfit Toys, Battle Tested, Ridiculous Couture, step up your safety business like you are stepping up your drift racing, PLEASE. It will make for overall better events, and overall much better RACING!