View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #107
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
here, i added something to my first post since it wasnt clear for you. i thought it would be obvious that most people would understand that i was not referring to the States as clearly everyone already knows that the car was not sold here. i can assure you however, that there is no shortage of skylines in other parts of the world.

i love how people actually think that taking a car apart and putting it back together again, makes it a kit car. kaizo got their plug pulled for this very same reason, they lied to the government and had their customers line up at dmv to register. its a fact that only XXX amount of people are able to acquire kit car registration annually, first come first serve.

in the end, as dave already pointed out, you still end up with something that is borderline legal but really illegal - and thats why kaizo, their customers and all the cars got their plugs pulled. its like dave chappelle said, you dont fuck with the government maing.

save the obama "change" bullshit, if you have faith that chipping in will make a difference, then fine thats on you. i hate "chip in donation positivity bullshit." chip in on cancer, chip in on homelessness... fuck that. i chip in on things that make a difference and where i can see what happens with the money. with all this chipping in, theres been NO difference.. theres still cancer, theres still millions of homeless people, and obama hasnt stopped the war overseas so fuckit, nothings changed.

wow you are a real positive person, I am sure you have a bright future in life...Hating it...