View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I dropped by to do a friend of mines' yard the other day and we discussed basketball, as we often do...
We share similar opinions often and he said something that made MAJOR sense to me.
Kobe did NOT opt out of his last 2 years on his current contract, and is said to be prepared to sign for 3 more years after that. What my buddy said basically is that Kobe will likely call it a career at the end of that 5 years. He will be capping a surefire first ballot hall of fame career (even if he retires tomorrow) and will be 18 years in the league and just about to turn 36 at the time.
Kobe is a narcissist and will not let himself go out like some others, braces on both knees and lumbering about like an old man getting crossed over by EVERY new young stud willing to try him.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote