View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS Performance View Post
I am not a company - and its very simple - you make the videos and pay for everything out of your own pocket and give them away for free - thats pretty much what I do - I dont make hardly anything on them - I make them to help others.
I dont make the RB swap video!

and yeah search away - you wont find as much help as I offer to my buyers

maybe you should do some reasearch before you start crapping out the mouth - oh my bad...
you will need to remove your auto pilot bushing and replace with a 5 speed one.

most important.

all esle is str8 forward, you need to wire in net safty switch.
I have done 25 of them PM ME! or find a local zilvia guy to help...

You can do it... its easy, sucky part is reinstalling trans, just get under it and bench press it.

as for Video's ... if you need a video to do something, get a Sweating to the oldies, cuz your fat nad need to get off your ass and stop wathcing tv..lol

no hate towards you only jds....lol....

I see these ghey vids er where... and I seen one on sr rebuild... its a crock of shit. left = loose right = tight if you taking stuff off go left, if returing items go right, if you live in socal, its so easy in NH we have RUST so our jobs take 5 times longer.