View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #64
drewr4411
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
drewr4411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by offthewall View Post
Power steering kit is on our site PM me though if you want to get the kit. LINK: (http://www.whalentuned.com/collections/nissan-240sx)

The brake booster plate, same PM me on that as well.

And the whole transmission situation is a grey area for me. My 03' Z33 transmission is shitty. So, i'm not really happy that I bought this particular year trans.. I essentially wasted money.

But, weeks ago. I was talking with Team Rip Engineering (TRE). He (Jon@TRE) a absolute genius in building transmission. Anyway, was talking with him about my set up and the transmission I was running. He laughed at when I said I wanted to build it (my spare Z trans). He said its a paper weight compared to the newer z33 transmissions and would be a waste of money building it.. So, him saying that. I'd still run a z33 trans only if it was a better one.

IF I found a "decent" deal on a T56 trans. IDK, I might have bought it. It would suck to break it. I mean, a brand new z33 transmission is $1700 (retail) and I can even find used T56 for that (at the time I was searching)..

TRE Is huge in the evo world but you already new that. Their rear diffs are killer

interesting. I owned a G37 and loved that trans. The T56 seems like a big hassel with setting it up and have to buy them and find them. T56 used are the same price as a G37 tranny stock. Makes me wonder also if I should go that route instead of buying a Fbody.