View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 06:54 PM   #31
a3dicbillygoat

Trader Rating: (0)
a3dicbillygoat is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sleepy. so this will suck but here are some updates from what has happened since the last time on Arts n Crafts with Steve.

someone took a cool pic of my wheel

rollin

did another drift event. burned up some tyres.

did some tandem.

my car is already pretty quick in drift.

cheers from sinco de mayo

went to some gay stance car meet that every single car was cookie cutter bullshit. fuck those guys.
thats me tho

heres me too

I want to make it clear that nothing in these next pictures is 100% done. Im still in the prosses of tinkering and fine tuning everything to my liking as well as painting.

After years of wanting a rear mount radiator i finally decided to take the plunge
I did all the fabrication myself besides the aluminum welding on the water pipes.

photo bucket is being a bitch and i dont feel like dealing with it so sorry for lack of pics of building.

bought some derale 4000cfm 12 inch fans.

these fans are beast.

was going to put NACA ducts in the quarter panels but they fit like shit inside and out so fuck that.

I made two "jigs" for the new ducts i will be making out of sheet metal
i'm going to be using these two pieces of lexan to form the metal around it. that way i can reproduce these ducts exactly the same over and over incase of any future accidents. doing the ducts this way i will have WAY more air then i did with the naca ducts and it will look way better.

also during the down time of waiting on parts i rebuilt my axels

most of you don't know but i race dirt oval karts aswell. ive had pretty good success This past weekend at volusia speedway park they hosted the gator championchip race.
i entered two classes, the first was box stock open tire pro which was $500 to win and the box stock pro vega tire which was $1000 to win.

i qualified second in the first race and ended up coming in third and won $100
in the vega pro class i qualified on pole with around a .12 gap over second place. this was a huge feat for me as almost everyone in the top 10 where state champions. one or two of the people in the top 5 where factory drivers.
we started the race and only got 3 laps in before it got rained out. As per the rules if the race does not complete 10 laps the order of qualifying determains the winner. That being said i won the $1000 purse. taking home a total of $1100 was a great feeling.

I also got a huge promotion at work and the shop owner has been investing quite a bit of money in me. My shop owner sent me out to sikkens technical training facility in GA for the autobase plus class. I learned a lot of really cool tricks and tips on automotive painting
My shop owner also bought me a brand new Sata 5000.

the lead painters gun on the left, mine on the right
a3dicbillygoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links