View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 03:18 PM   #344
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
About a year or so ago, all the detailed photos I had from the intial teardown got deleted somehow when there was a software update on my phone. I checked everywhere and could not find them. It was a heart wrenching moment when I realized it because I took such great care to document everything. Always knew the easiest thing would be to find another car to have and dissasemble it as I reassemble the other one. Mainly under the dash because I removed everything and it was quite a bit more complex than you would imagine. Can't hurt to have some spare parts along the way as well.

Today I found that car after searching almost daily ever since that initial moment where I lost everything. I only wanted something $500 or less and local within 20-30 miles. Not much to look at and has a locked up wheel but it's complete and original. They wanted $600, I offered $400 and then told them $500 and they could just call me back. We settled there and I think it's absolutely worth it. I already know of at least 3 parts I need which I have not been able to find.

I also just realized it has the $200+ mudflaps!

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote