View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #18
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
This is what she told me "Since you're in california, its state law we notify the DMV of a total loss vehicle" so they went ahead and informed the DMV days ago without me even knowing which is what is pissing me off right now. I offered a settlement of 1000 they didnt take it. It really seems there is no way of going around it since i'm in California and its the law for insurance companies to report it. I'm going to call in tomorrow and try to talk to someone else because she felt completely incompetent over the phone with constant 30 seconds of awkward silence, plus she's from a completely different state. This system is so retarded

V C Section 11515 Total Loss Salvage Vehicles