View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #57
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I never got any solid information this side of that they were from google, were looking at our google places account, and were trying to sell us on advertising/google website stuff in order for more exposure. Obviously I'm not sure the country of origin, but the lady on the phone had a heavy indian accent, and was very difficult to understand.

Combined with being busy, I got frustrated and had to tell her I wasn't interested 10 or so times. She wouldn't accept 'we don't need a website' for an answer until I hit the release button on the phone.
Do you think it was some sort of scam?

You do bring up a good point though about manipulating searches though...often times by simplifying research results, it limits some better sites from even showing up. (If that makes any sense). Dumbing down search results to be more specific IMO is the wrong way to go.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote