View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #47
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrax View Post
At the corporate level European companies have been suing google for such things already. Only way to know for sure is if they release their algorithm to the public which i doubt they'll do since its the core of their business. They've already done it on the political front during the Yugoslav wars.
The new tin foil hats must really work huh? I guess you could say the same about Libraries as well, being that they were often very localized and or regionalized in regard to books/etc etc? Then again if it's in print it must be the truth (right professor?).

Even 100 years ago when Yahoo was gray, Lycos was king, and Meta searching was new, people used to claim the same shit. The worst part about today's information world (to me) is the fact that people seem to question shit, just to question it. 'Thinking' about something doesn't make you any smarter/better than the rest, so drop the high horse/pretend wizard stuff.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote