View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #32
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Not what the places guys told me when they were trying to sell me on it.
Interesting, did they specifically identify what part of Google they were representing when they contacted you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

In regard to saying 'well do our competitors have a better option'...well no, they don't. But because they don't, doesn't mean the current way is 'the best way' as it isn't.
I wholeheartedly agree. Constant innovation and change is the only way to stay ahead of the curve and to continue to offer top notch products. The industry changes much too fast to get complacent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I got the same phone call for our shop as well. SHe then tried selling me on a website that they could create and how well it would work.

For the life of me, I couldn't get her off the phone until i hung up. We have a google places deal, and it works rather well for us. That's all we need.
Same question for you as for S14DB above.