View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 09:05 AM   #3810
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Hey guys been looking into picking up some wheels for my s14. Seen these in the forsale section http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=639799 and was wondering how these would fit on my s14 with 40mm Dmax front fenders and Origin 50mm rear overs? Definitely feeling these for sure. Would like to run 255 front and 295 rear tires on them or somewhere close to that as Im not a big fan of stretching and dont want to run stupid camber. Would I have any issues with coilover clearance with these, running Kei-Office coils? I know they will clear my Z32 brakes as they are BBK friendly. Let me know as Im not very knowledgeable in the offset/width calculating.
Thanx, Cameron

Current pic of the car for reference as to how low i plan to have it. Those are 17X9/10 +15/+12 with no spacers.
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote