View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #96
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Found this in a Sport Compact Car article:

I don't know why it would be a problem, as gaining negative camber in a corner is good. Do you mean if you have already adjusted your camber plates to run a lot of negative camber, then correct your roll center, your car will run too much camber in corners?
This is a great graphic! I remember reading this series in SCC back before the mag went to shit.
This also explains why I have seen some of these super low cars running retarded front camber. That would also get the angle below 90.
I like changing the pick-up points better, but to each is own. Please keep filling this thread with great info.
One thing that I keep thinking about is with suspention set-ups as stiff as have been discussed earlier what kind of compession travel are we talking about?

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote