Thread: Suspension FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #18
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
i wont talk too much about the physical installation of these since that has already been covered, but i will say, when you are cutting out the metal from your rear fenders, cut it out wayyyyy higher than you think you need. you should at LEAST be cutting into the body crease. your radius cut should get very close to the fuel filler door. you never want to have to take these panels off cause you lowered your car and now your chopping into the tire.
just some pictures of to support your idea

if you cut it up to the body line, your fenderwell SHOULD be pretty much flat all the way across, I think most will be safe cutting to this height

and like your man just said, DO NOT install your widebody and work your wheels around them...you should buy your wheels and work your widebody around them.

this is what your after:

buy wheels and tires

fit wheels on stock body

cut fenders, fit wheels and work your widebody panel around your wheels

paint and rivet panels in
Siizzzoooo is offline   Reply With Quote