Thread: Suspension FAQ
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
great thread!

I know there have been some posts (or mentions in other posts) about optimal suspension settings for our cars... I personally wrote down what a few F-D drivers had their S13s set to (as far as degrees caster/camber, tire sizes vs horsepower numbers, etc) but have lost the paper lol. Would anyone like to step in here with suggested settings to start from, and possibly an expansion on which parts to mess with to get desired effects?

Also, anyone know which of the above coilovers have separate rebound and compression settings? Do they all, except the Teins that were listed as combined? (I doubt it...)

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote