View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 07:26 AM   #35
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Oh man, too many to list over the last decade of messing with my S13. At this point I regret basically anything I did to the car that cannot be easily reversed- anything that requires cutting, welding, etc. I wish I never shaved the engine bay or pulled the rear quarters, but those are things I have learned to live with.

My biggest regret with my car is not quitting while I was ahead. I made a lot of changes to the car in 2012 that ultimately made me hate driving it and lose interest. Having my first daughter seemed like a good excuse to sell it and get a more family-oriented project car (an Evo VIII,) but I think I really just wanted a new project. I ended up buying my S13 shell back two years later and doing it all over again- now THAT is stupid, lol.

I'm thankful to have the car back now, but if I had just stopped where I was with it in 2011 I would be in much better shape financially now. I enjoy the build process too much and just can't leave anything well enough alone, but I've been making progress with that flaw over the last couple years.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote